How long can a Dominos cookie last outside the fridge?

Watch this thread
JohnPaulEdwards
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I left one in the box overnight and am wondering if I can eat it because I'm hungry.
YaliaV123
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Do you not have better things to do?
JohnPaulEdwards
Rep:
(Original post by YaliaV123)
Do you not have better things to do?
Eating a cookie is more productive than typing passive aggressive unhelpful comments.
Odnetnin
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Well, Mr. Edwards, if you wish to die, you go ahead and eat it.
priscillaaa_
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JohnPaulEdwards)
I left one in the box overnight and am wondering if I can eat it because I'm hungry.
Of course you can
JMo03
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yeah, overnight is fine. There's nothing in cookies that goes bad overnight (egg is cooked, before anyone says anything)
YaliaV123
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Eating a cookie is more productive than typing passive aggressive unhelpful comments.
It’s more productive than trolling.
JohnPaulEdwards
Rep:
(Original post by YaliaV123)
It’s more productive than trolling.
I trolled YOU by getting you to agree with me. Haha! Loser! I win. Idiot.
JohnPaulEdwards
Rep:
(Original post by Odnetnin)
But it cookie, it fine UwU
JohnPaulEdwards
Rep:
Challenge accepted. I've always wanted to die
Odnetnin
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Challenge accepted. I've always wanted to die
It was a joke! Clearly, you can't handle them, snowflake.
JohnPaulEdwards
Rep:
It was a joke! Clearly, you can't handle them, snowflake.
Where in those quotes does it suggest I can't handle a joke, and why?
sxraphina.
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
If you know it's fine why did you ask?
sxraphina.
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I didn't know. That's why I ****ing asked. Idiot.
But you're saying it's fine to eat it to the people who are telling you not to eat it, therefore you know it's fine?
JohnPaulEdwards
Rep:
(Original post by CoochieMan)
But you're saying it's fine to eat it to the people who are telling you not to eat it, therefore you know it's fine?
They weren't telling me not to eat it. Also, I'm telling you that I didn't know. I don't know about the keep conditions of egg once it's been cooked, etc. etc. I don't do baking. I don't know how to make cookies. Why the **** would I say I don't know if I know?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
They weren't telling me not to eat it. Also, I'm telling you that I didn't know. I don't know about the keep conditions of egg once it's been cooked, etc. etc. I don't do baking. I don't know how to make cookies. Why the **** would I say I don't know if I know?
So where are cakes and biscuits kept in your house? What kind of shelves are they on in shops? You don't have to have baked to know how cookies can be stored.
JohnPaulEdwards
Rep:
(Original post by Surnia)
So where are cakes and biscuits kept in your house? What kind of shelves are they on in shops? You don't have to have baked to know how cookies can be stored.
Hurm durh each brand of cookie is different. Dominos cookies fresh made all squishy and such are a lot different to say, umm, Maryland cookies, which are designed to be stored for long periods of time and are rock hard. Dominos doesn't have such answers on its FAQ, so I came here. Are you stupid?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hurm durh each brand of cookie is different. Dominos cookies fresh made all squishy and such are a lot different to say, umm, Maryland cookies, which are designed to be stored for long periods of time and are rock hard. Dominos doesn't have such answers on its FAQ, so I came here. Are you stupid?
I'm not the one asking how about storing a cookie. I said consider shops; supermarkets have fresh, squishy cookies - and they are in the bakery, not the chiller section.
username5618834
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Eat the cookie. Or you can give it to me by delivery.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (52)
69.33%
In the post (3)
4%
Text (10)
13.33%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
13.33%

Watched Threads