The Student Room Group

Ukmt intermediate olympiads and certificates

Scroll to see replies

When will the results come out does anyone actually know????
Original post by mqb2766
Feb. It usually takes ~2+ weeks to get the thresholds sorted, then another few days for the marks.

Hi, so it;s the 26th Feb and they haven't released the thresholds on the website and I haven't gotten my marks back so when are we getting them back also how do you get your marks does the school have to tell you or can you see them on the website if you login?
Reply 22
Original post by YOLO180905!
Hi, so it;s the 26th Feb and they haven't released the thresholds on the website and I haven't gotten my marks back so when are we getting them back also how do you get your marks does the school have to tell you or can you see them on the website if you login?

They'll tell you.
Original post by YOLO180905!

It says on the ukmt site that it's hopefully sometime next week.
IMC 2021 results are out! 100 boundary for Cayley Olympiad not sure about the other ones. Just made it in with 104 😅
Original post by Katatrone
IMC 2021 results are out! 100 boundary for Cayley Olympiad not sure about the other ones. Just made it in with 104 😅

are you sure about that? because my school didn't tell us something but my score is 105. and I'm so nervous about it..
Reply 26
Original post by bocekkkkkkkkk
are you sure about that? because my school didn't tell us something but my score is 105. and I'm so nervous about it..

the olympiad thresholds are now on the website - 100 for cayley, 110 for hamilton and 118 for macluarin.
Original post by bmo3boy
the olympiad thresholds are now on the website - 100 for cayley, 110 for hamilton and 118 for macluarin.

oh okay, thank you!
Reply 28
oh okay, thank you!

more than welcome. I have a maths olympiad discord you can join. Open to everyone, actually.
Original post by bmo3boy
more than welcome. I have a maths olympiad discord you can join. Open to everyone, actually.

Hi can I ask what do you do in this discord?
Reply 30
Original post by Katatrone
Hi can I ask what do you do in this discord?

Ask for maths help about olympiads. There are loads of people who have done the IMO for the UK in the server. and you can ask advice from them about different things.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by bmo3boy

Is there a link for the discord

How do you even get 100+?
Reply 34
Preparation thru doing past papers. I recommend looking at some. Go on the ukmt website. And @DrFuntimes24 I'll post the link in a bit to the server
does anyone know the average marks needed for merit or distinction certificates in the Maclaurin? what's the standard?
YES LADS 117
I'm Gassed af rn.
Hey, do you know how Cayley Olympiad will happen? 'cause this'll be my first time.
Original post by bmo3boy

Hey. Could I join please?
Original post by Buddingdentist08
Hey. Could I join please?

Original post by bmo3boy
Preparation thru doing past papers. I recommend looking at some. Go on the ukmt website. And @DrFuntimes24 I'll post the link in a bit to the server

Ok cheers
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest