The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Thoughts on Central Saint Martins and UAL?

Hi! Im thinking about applying to CSM for various courses, inc womenswear. if anyone is at CSM or has been in the past, please could you give me some advice/ thoughts on your experience and if its worth staying in London. people have told me that you may not have the same experience as opposed to other unis, which are out of London like Exeter or Durham. thank you so much! x 💞
Original post by scarlett17
Hi! Im thinking about applying to CSM for various courses, inc womenswear. if anyone is at CSM or has been in the past, please could you give me some advice/ thoughts on your experience and if its worth staying in London. people have told me that you may not have the same experience as opposed to other unis, which are out of London like Exeter or Durham. thank you so much! x 💞

hi!
i’m in second year now at csm and i’ve loved every second of it. Its so worth coming to ual because of the teachers as well as all the connections they have. And for uni experience, i’ve had an amazing time and would disagree with that. As expensive as london is there’s always student nights which are cheap!
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
hi!
i’m in second year now at csm and i’ve loved every second of it. Its so worth coming to ual because of the teachers as well as all the connections they have. And for uni experience, i’ve had an amazing time and would disagree with that. As expensive as london is there’s always student nights which are cheap!

Heyy! Thank you so much that’s so helpful. Do you mind sharing what course you’re doing? I’m really interested in womenswear and fashion design or others like ceramic and jewellery design. Also, are you living in halls and is it easy to maintain friendships outside of the uni buildings lol? Was it hard to get excepted too? Is it prestigious/ respected? Thanks xx
Original post by scarlett17
Heyy! Thank you so much that’s so helpful. Do you mind sharing what course you’re doing? I’m really interested in womenswear and fashion design or others like ceramic and jewellery design. Also, are you living in halls and is it easy to maintain friendships outside of the uni buildings lol? Was it hard to get excepted too? Is it prestigious/ respected? Thanks xx

I’m doing fashion communications ! And yes i would definitely recommend halls i stayed there in first year and then moved in with friends outside of halls this year :smile: All UAL colleges are definitely prestigious but it really doesn’t feel like that when you’re there, it’s very relaxed and a nice environment:smile: x
hi, what’s the fashion communications course like, also what halls did u stay in? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending