Foundation Year at Bristol

Watch this thread
maddiedf20
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm interested in applying to a Foundation year in Arts and Social Sciences (pathway to Social Sciences) at University of Bristol. I'd like to get in contact with someone who knows about the course, and taking a Foundation year in general (accommodation, financing, student life), and about the application process (advice on personal statement).
lady__lazarus
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by maddiedf20)
I'm interested in applying to a Foundation year in Arts and Social Sciences (pathway to Social Sciences) at University of Bristol. I'd like to get in contact with someone who knows about the course, and taking a Foundation year in general (accommodation, financing, student life), and about the application process (advice on personal statement).
Hey,

I've also applied for this course and just received my offer last week. I was just wondering if you were able to get a place on the course as well? If so did you get a response after you accepted the offer? I'm just a little concerned as I didn't get any confirmation that they have received my response.
jrichardson111
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Anyone for 2022 entry?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads