The Student Room Group

Foundation Year at Bristol

I'm interested in applying to a Foundation year in Arts and Social Sciences (pathway to Social Sciences) at University of Bristol. I'd like to get in contact with someone who knows about the course, and taking a Foundation year in general (accommodation, financing, student life), and about the application process (advice on personal statement).
Original post by maddiedf20
I'm interested in applying to a Foundation year in Arts and Social Sciences (pathway to Social Sciences) at University of Bristol. I'd like to get in contact with someone who knows about the course, and taking a Foundation year in general (accommodation, financing, student life), and about the application process (advice on personal statement).

Hey,

I've also applied for this course and just received my offer last week. I was just wondering if you were able to get a place on the course as well? If so did you get a response after you accepted the offer? I'm just a little concerned as I didn't get any confirmation that they have received my response.
Anyone for 2022 entry?
Me, so I'll be going into the STEM foundation program though. Will you be joining as well? So far I can't seem to find anyone doing the foundation course at Bristol this year.
Original post by jrichardson111
Anyone for 2022 entry?
Original post by lady__lazarus
Hey,

I've also applied for this course and just received my offer last week. I was just wondering if you were able to get a place on the course as well? If so did you get a response after you accepted the offer? I'm just a little concerned as I didn't get any confirmation that they have received my response.

Heya, since you got an offer, I was wondering if you have any advice about stuff like personal statement and how you got in? Thank you
Reply 5
Anyone starting 2023?
Me hopefully 😁 have u got an offer yet
Reply 7
yaaaaay a compadre!! what pathway are you taking? i have! what about yourself?:smile:
I had the interview for economics and finance but at this point I kind of want to change it to arts and Humanities, I hope I get the option to do that, which pathway are you taking?
Reply 9
can't say I blame you, did you manage to swap courses? I'm doing Social Sciences myself! How have you found looking for accommodation?

Quick Reply

Latest