The Student Room Group

How many uni offers so far?

Scroll to see replies

I applied on the 29th of Jan to:

St Andrews, Durham, Edinburgh, KCL and UCL.

On the 8th of Feb I got an offer from Durham
On the 15th of Feb I got an offer from St Andrews

Much earlier replies than I thought tbh...

Just waiting on Edinburgh, KCL and UCL now :smile: . Will probably firm St Andrews but want to visit properly covid permitting.

Good luck all
I applied on the 7th of Dec. to:

Nottingham, York, Surrey, Royal Holloway, and Newcastle.

On the 9th of Dec. I got an offer from Newcastle
On the 21st of Dec. I got an offer from Surrey
On the 6th of Jan. I got an offer from Royal Holloway
On the 25th of Jan. I got an offer from Nottingham
On the 5th of Feb. I got an offer from York

I had to do interviews for Nottingham and York a couple days before they sent me an offer.

I am an American student doing the AP (Advanced Placement), quite similar to A levels, except it is a one year course. All my offers are asking for a 4 (max score of 5) in AP calculus BC (only asking for one course because I took other AP's in previous years).

Thinking of firming Nottingham and putting York as my insurance.

Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back :smile:
Original post by benjamintxn
I applied on the 7th of Dec. to:

Nottingham, York, Surrey, Royal Holloway, and Newcastle.

On the 9th of Dec. I got an offer from Newcastle
On the 21st of Dec. I got an offer from Surrey
On the 6th of Jan. I got an offer from Royal Holloway
On the 25th of Jan. I got an offer from Nottingham
On the 5th of Feb. I got an offer from York

I had to do interviews for Nottingham and York a couple days before they sent me an offer.

I am an American student doing the AP (Advanced Placement), quite similar to A levels, except it is a one year course. All my offers are asking for a 4 (max score of 5) in AP calculus BC (only asking for one course because I took other AP's in previous years).

Thinking of firming Nottingham and putting York as my insurance.

Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear back :smile:

Hi!

It's great to hear you have received an offer from Surrey and the other universities.

If you have any questions about Surrey or uni in general, I can help answer them for you Also if you would like to see Surrey from a student's perspective every week then please follow our Instagram page: SurreyStudent

Becca (2nd Year Psychology Student)
Hey, is it bad if i applied on the 15th of November to : Glasgow, Dundee, St. Andrews, Edinburgh, Strathcylde and haven't heard anything back yet??
Only had about 3 emails altogether since the confirmations? I'm a Scottish applicant and applying during 5th year with predicted grades which is why I'm sort of panicking haha.
Original post by lmgreynolds
I applied on the 29th of Jan to:

St Andrews, Durham, Edinburgh, KCL and UCL.

On the 8th of Feb I got an offer from Durham
On the 15th of Feb I got an offer from St Andrews

Much earlier replies than I thought tbh...

Just waiting on Edinburgh, KCL and UCL now :smile: . Will probably firm St Andrews but want to visit properly covid permitting.

Good luck all

What did you apply for? Congrats on the offers :smile:
Original post by idkwhatimdoin
Hey, is it bad if i applied on the 15th of November to : Glasgow, Dundee, St. Andrews, Edinburgh, Strathcylde and haven't heard anything back yet??
Only had about 3 emails altogether since the confirmations? I'm a Scottish applicant and applying during 5th year with predicted grades which is why I'm sort of panicking haha.

What have you applied for?
I applied on 11th December to:

UCL - History (With a Year Abroad)
LSE - History
St Andrews - History
Durham - History
Edinburgh - History

I haven’t heard anything back yet :frown:
Original post by angusgmoncrieff
What did you apply for? Congrats on the offers :smile:

Thank you ! For most of them I applied to Ancient History or Classics :smile:. Good luck with everything :-D
Original post by ohdearstudying
I applied on 11th December to:

UCL - History (With a Year Abroad)
LSE - History
St Andrews - History
Durham - History
Edinburgh - History

I haven’t heard anything back yet :frown:

Those are all pretty tough competitive unis, so they'll surely take some time
Original post by laurelboi
How many unis have u heard back from so far?
Personally I've heard from: Bristol, Cambridge, UCL
waiting on: Durham, Edinburgh

Im a bit late but Ive had responses from all my unis. Have you heard back from yours yet?
Original post by Peekahbuu
Im a bit late but Ive had responses from all my unis. Have you heard back from yours yet?

which did u apply to and for what course. Oh, and when did you send off ur application?
Bit late to this thread aha but I have 3 offers & waiting on my 2 other choices - applied on Dec 2nd x
I’ve also just started a YT channel aimed at helping people with uni applications, sixth form, etc and actually just put a video out last week all about waiting for uni offers, so just thought I’d post about it incase anyone is still waiting on unis - channel name is “Caitz Annie” if anyone wants to watch :smile:

Anyway, keeping my fingers crossed for anyone else still waiting on offers coming through!! xx
Applied Jan 27th
Got 2 responses waiting on 3
Offers: King's and Queen Mary
Rejected: UCL
Waiting: Warwick and St George's
Original post by cait1606
Bit late to this thread aha but I have 3 offers & waiting on my 2 other choices - applied on Dec 2nd x

Applied for maths and economics btw :smile:
Original post by angusgmoncrieff
What have you applied for?

Maths and Physics Bsc
Original post by Mueez Khan
which did u apply to and for what course. Oh, and when did you send off ur application?

Sheffield - Urban studies and planning
Reading - Architecture
Oxford Brookes - Architecture
Demont Fort - Architecture
Nottingham Trent - Architecture

All sent on 24 December, recieved my offers in January and some in Feb because of an interview and portfolio submission error
Original post by Peekahbuu
Sheffield - Urban studies and planning
Reading - Architecture
Oxford Brookes - Architecture
Demont Fort - Architecture
Nottingham Trent - Architecture

All sent on 24 December, recieved my offers in January and some in Feb because of an interview and portfolio submission error

Hey @Peekahbuu,

Congratulations on getting an offer from Reading Uni! I'm in my third year (of a different degree) and I've really been enjoying the atmosphere at Reading Uni.

Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions or there is anything we can help you with.
Kind regards,

Amina 😊
Applied in December
Offers- Bristol
Interviews- had St. George’s one have Plymouth one next week
Waiting- Nottingham and Swansea

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending