The Student Room Group

bestfriend said she has feelings for me then hasn't mentioned it again.

A couple days ago me and my friend were out and we got drunk we ended up making out (usually happens) and then she slept over at my house because her parents were home and obviously we r 16 so we arent supposed to be drinking , we watched a movie and went to sleep but before we both fell asleep I was telling her about a boy i like and she got pissed so I asked her what's wrong and she said "you know I have feelings for you" i didn't know what to say so I just did not say anything. The next morning she pretended nothing happened and when i try to hint at it or subtly bring the topic up she changed the subject why? should I talk to her about it?
Original post by Anonymous
A couple days ago me and my friend were out and we got drunk we ended up making out (usually happens) and then she slept over at my house because her parents were home and obviously we r 16 so we arent supposed to be drinking , we watched a movie and went to sleep but before we both fell asleep I was telling her about a boy i like and she got pissed so I asked her what's wrong and she said "you know I have feelings for you" i didn't know what to say so I just did not say anything. The next morning she pretended nothing happened and when i try to hint at it or subtly bring the topic up she changed the subject why? should I talk to her about it?

she's probably not talking about it because you ignored her lmao
in lockdown smh
Reply 3
Original post by Vapordave
in lockdown smh

:/
Reply 4
Original post by zaina.aa
she's probably not talking about it because you ignored her lmao

I didn't know what to say I was nervous

If you don't want anything romantic with her, then let it be. If you do, then ask her.
I didn't know what to say I was nervous

why
She thought you didn't like her - you were not clear that you liked her back. Therefore, she's a bit upset after she asked.
Reply 8
Original post by BabyStitch
She thought you didn't like her - you were not clear that you liked her back. Therefore, she's a bit upset after she asked.

I wanted to tell her I liked her back but I was scared and Im not sure whether I should tell her that now.
I wanted to tell her I liked her back but I was scared and Im not sure whether I should tell her that now.

Well do you truly like her back or is that just to please her?

If you genuinely like her then of course tell her - however you need to make this clear. Bring it up casually in conversation with her. The reason she is upset is she is getting mixed signals from you.
Original post by summerberry19
Well do you truly like her back or is that just to please her?

idk i think i do

i love ur pfp btw
If you like her then tell her that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending