The Student Room Group

Please reply

Well we're moving out as a family but I can't help but feel a bit upset here because I grew up here. We are all getting ready to pack man, I've already packed but its just like look at this house now like just look at it and its just empty its just dead. My brother moved out for uni so we are downgrading then when he comes back in a few years we will probably move again or get a room done downstairs for him in the new house. My family just want a change because the area moving to is just underrated in our opinions. It's just people keep saying its a trampy area where I'm moving to and its mako me feel embarrassed. Sascha some houses like where we are moving to look like an abandoned area and it made me a hit self conscious. The house inside is alright tbf but I'm unsure and worried about people judging me. Also im a bit worried about my car insurance going up.
Hi, I know exactly how you feel. My advice is to cherish those memories from your childhood home. When I first moved into our new house in a not quite as nice area, I was quite anxious as to how other people would think of my house but I have yet to meet someone to make me feel uncomfortable about it. Try not to think too much about it, I don't think people really care that much as long as it's nice inside, especially as most of the world is in lockdown.

Quick Reply

Latest