Do you think Study Abroads will go as planned?

Watch
saikikusuoo
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Hey!
I have applied for 5 unis, and am hoping to do a study abroad in the next few years. Do you think because of the current situation those will be cancelled?
sgx28
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
maybe like next year of the year after. i doubt this year but it might depend on the country.
willbrownfire123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
From what I know there may be delays but it is still possible. It depends of course on the restrictions of each country, but if you have the proper documents you'll be allowed entry. SME is helping me to relocate so I think I remember them saying that if you have a residency permit you should be fine to travel...maybe research the rules in whichever country you're going to.
kates4745
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm in the same boat as willbrownfire123 - my agency is going to help me move, but it's taking longer coz of the whole situation. Since the restrictions aren't too intense in Bulgaria right now, I'll be able to travel if I have all my papers, negative covid test, etc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (623)
48.86%
No (652)
51.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed