The Student Room Group

GCSE

im in year 9 and picking R.S is compulsary for my school, we have already started our GCSE course and am really stuck in it as i dont really know what to do , any tips,advice but also resources , websites and youtubes would be appreciated for Religious Studies
do lots of practice questions, and make lists of the sources of wisdom and authority ie. bible verses you need to know. however you're in year 9 so you don't need to go hard on revision just yet. just make a sensible revision plan and do lots of exam practice.
Reply 2
Original post by absolutelysprout
do lots of practice questions, and make lists of the sources of wisdom and authority ie. bible verses you need to know. however you're in year 9 so you don't need to go hard on revision just yet. just make a sensible revision plan and do lots of exam practice.

thank you, any useful websites or resources?
Original post by og-icon
thank you, any useful websites or resources?

i couldn't find much when i was revising for re to be honest :s-smilie: i just used the practice questions on the exam board website.
Reply 4
Original post by absolutelysprout
i couldn't find much when i was revising for re to be honest :s-smilie: i just used the practice questions on the exam board website.

oh never mind, but thank you

Quick Reply

Latest