og-icon
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
im in year 9 and picking R.S is compulsary for my school, we have already started our GCSE course and am really stuck in it as i dont really know what to do , any tips,advice but also resources , websites and youtubes would be appreciated for Religious Studies
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
do lots of practice questions, and make lists of the sources of wisdom and authority ie. bible verses you need to know. however you're in year 9 so you don't need to go hard on revision just yet. just make a sensible revision plan and do lots of exam practice.
og-icon
Rep:
(Original post by absolutelysprout)
do lots of practice questions, and make lists of the sources of wisdom and authority ie. bible verses you need to know. however you're in year 9 so you don't need to go hard on revision just yet. just make a sensible revision plan and do lots of exam practice.
thank you, any useful websites or resources?
absolutelysprout
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by og-icon)
thank you, any useful websites or resources?
i couldn't find much when i was revising for re to be honest i just used the practice questions on the exam board website.
og-icon
Rep:
(Original post by absolutelysprout)
i couldn't find much when i was revising for re to be honest i just used the practice questions on the exam board website.
oh never mind, but thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (68)
66.02%
No (26)
25.24%
I didn't use it to prepare (9)
8.74%

Watched Threads