The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

UCAS Application

I sent my application for the sport and exercise science course mid way through November. I still haven’t had an offer from Loughborough, but have had one from all my other choices. When should the Loughborough offer if I get one come through
Original post by Steve Clegg
I sent my application for the sport and exercise science course mid way through November. I still haven’t had an offer from Loughborough, but have had one from all my other choices. When should the Loughborough offer if I get one come through

Perhaps contact the subjects admissions team or the general admissions team?
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

contact them, when I applied to SOAS, my application had been sent to the wrong department and sat in an inbox collecting dust. It was only after I rung that they realised. After which they fast tracked and I had a decision the next day.

Maybe something similar has happened.

Perhaps try contacting them?
Tbf tho all unis have until May to respond to any applications sent before the deadline

Hi @Steve Clegg,

That does sound like a very long time to me so I would strongly advise you to email our admissions team directly stating that you applied in November and still haven't received a response to your application. Please state your full name and UCAS ID number and email - [email protected]

Please send me a private message if you have any problems and I'll look into it for you.
Bindu

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending