2020 Physics A level Paper 2 unofficial mark scheme

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
EMorg100
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey guys, does anyone have or know where I can find an unofficial mark scheme for AQA Physics A level Paper 2 2020? Cheers
Eldw
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hey did you find it
TheAllFather
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Has anyone got it?
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Eldw)
Hey did you find it
(Original post by TheAllFather)
Has anyone got it?
There wasn't one made on here, bit late now.
omarsharif8
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sinnoh)
There wasn't one made on here, bit late now.
Why don't they put in the hard work
Sinnoh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by omarsharif8)
Why don't they put in the hard work
Lol, so you can cheat on your mocks?
omarsharif8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Lol, so you can cheat on your mocks?
I was referring to that, so they should put in the hard work
Sinnoh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I was referring to that, so they should put in the hard work
Why not just revise instead
omarsharif8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Why not just revise instead
Yes you're right, they should
Sinnoh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yes you're right, they should
Right, I misunderstood you.
omarsharif8
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Right, I misunderstood you.
Np
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Though not against the rules, (I'm not sure if there's a time limit for allowing unofficial markschemes but generally they are allowed and even promoted) I would not recommend creating an unofficial markscheme because it might contribute to people's final grade.
Eldw
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Im not tryna cheat lol I want extra past papers to revise from but ok. my school writes their own mocks x
TheAllFather
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Eldw)
Im not tryna cheat lol I want extra past papers to revise from but ok. my school writes their own mocks x
same here
X
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
32.26%
They're what I expected (19)
30.65%
They're worse than what I expected (23)
37.1%

Watched Threads