The Student Room Group

British students in Toronto

Can anyone who went to school in the UK and went on to university in U of T let me know what grades they got accepted with? The website is extremely vague about requirements, it only says I need 3 A levels but grades are not stated. I am predicted 4 As but even though I used the international early application in November I did not get in on early admissions.
Original post by Anonymous
Can anyone who went to school in the UK and went on to university in U of T let me know what grades they got accepted with? The website is extremely vague about requirements, it only says I need 3 A levels but grades are not stated. I am predicted 4 As but even though I used the international early application in November I did not get in on early admissions.

I’m in a similar boat but I haven’t applied yet this is definitely scaring me.
Reply 2
I applied with 3A* predictions (and 9A*s and one A at GCSE) and got accepted back in December. I applied for Studies in Humanities and ik that's less competitive than other courses so might be dependent on that? I'd say don't sweat it though as I know someone from my school got in a few years back w A/B predictions.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending