Pravi29
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, sorry for continuing to bombard with questions on the EPQ. I received feedback on my evaluation and the person organizing said it was very shallow. My evaluation was basically the skills I had developed e.g. organization, discipline and using a range of sources. What else should I talk about? Thank you!
hannahbos03
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Pravi29)
Hi, sorry for continuing to bombard with questions on the EPQ. I received feedback on my evaluation and the person organizing said it was very shallow. My evaluation was basically the skills I had developed e.g. organization, discipline and using a range of sources. What else should I talk about? Thank you!
The Evaluation section of your EPQ should include: the strengths of your project, the weaknesses of your project, what you have learnt (why this will be helpful in the future), what you think you could have done better etc. I think as long as you have included a wide range of evaluation, not just strengths, then you should be good to go. Perhaps your teacher said it was shallow because you didn't note down any of your weaknesses?
Pravi29
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by hannahbos03)
The Evaluation section of your EPQ should include: the strengths of your project, the weaknesses of your project, what you have learnt (why this will be helpful in the future), what you think you could have done better etc. I think as long as you have included a wide range of evaluation, not just strengths, then you should be good to go. Perhaps your teacher said it was shallow because you didn't note down any of your weaknesses?
Thank you, I did note done some weaknesses but your response makes me feel better. Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (124)
66.67%
No (40)
21.51%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.83%

Watched Threads