The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous278
Thank you.

Are those SBA exams more Situational Judgment style as we won’t have had any lecture based knowledge to learn for that year?

Its your finals knowledge theoretical exam so everything that you have learnt at your time at medical school. Its taken at the end of year 4 in the summer so everyone will have done all the rotations. The OSCEs combine both practical and the application of theory in role play scenarios. Its the same exams as you will have sat every year at medical school.
Original post by skdffksnjjj
anybody know much about the accommodation? is it possible to have a girls only accommodation or not?

Original post by haba0809
I was wondering the same thing!

I was wondering this as well!! I'd feel so much more comfortable staying with girls. :h:
Original post by tufftybluey
Its your finals knowledge theoretical exam so everything that you have learnt at your time at medical school. Its taken at the end of year 4 in the summer so everyone will have done all the rotations. The OSCEs combine both practical and the application of theory in role play scenarios. Its the same exams as you will have sat every year at medical school.

Makes sense, thank you! :smile:
hey everyone, I received an offer yesterday on ucas but I haven't received an email from aru yet. Is anyone experiencing the same thing?
Original post by IMDEPRESSEDAF
I was wondering this as well!! I'd feel so much more comfortable staying with girls. :h:

is there any way we can find out? it would be great!
I applied asking to not stay in uni accommodation back in October dyu think it's possible to reverse this decision or not?
Hi everyone! I got my offer on Thursday and I'm over the moon- pretty sure I'm going to firm ARU. I just signed up for the online tour of the Chelmsford campus at 12.00 today and wondered if anyone else is going?
Original post by ellieeeeee7
Hi everyone! I got my offer on Thursday and I'm over the moon- pretty sure I'm going to firm ARU. I just signed up for the online tour of the Chelmsford campus at 12.00 today and wondered if anyone else is going?

OMG didn't know this was a thing....can you still sign up now? Do they have others?
Original post by kktrian
OMG didn't know this was a thing....can you still sign up now? Do they have others?

Same! I would like to do this as well.
Original post by kktrian

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share links on here so please delete if not!!!! This is the link I used to sign up for it....

aru.ac.uk/campustours
(edited 3 years ago)
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share links on here so please delete if not!!!! This is the link I used to sign up for it....

aru.ac.uk/campustours

Perfect! I just joined waiting for it to start now :smile:
is there any way we can find out? it would be great!

Hmm I'm pretty sure we could email and ask?
Hey guys ive joined but it just says its waiting for the host to join hehe
Original post by sandyflipflops

Same here...
Same here...

Ahh I guess it's not a problem just with my computer...i wonder what's going on??
Ahh I guess it's not a problem just with my computer...i wonder what's going on??

Same... I waited but it never started?

wait omg whats this for
wait omg whats this for

It was just a tour of Chelmsford but there are lots more in the future! Mine ended up not working anyway? Am trying again next week...
Where’s everyone from btw!! I’m from torquay in Devon :smile:
Reply 99
Original post by Hannahkabannah
Where’s everyone from btw!! I’m from torquay in Devon :smile:

North Devon near Holsworthy!

Latest

Trending

Trending