The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Just booked for 27th Feb. Exciting times guys!!
I've booked for the 20th, can't wait 😬😂
does anyone know what will happen on the applicant day?
I booked for the 27th. how do we actually access it? does a link or something get emailed out?
Reply 144
I booked it for the 27th.
Reply 145
Original post by students118
I booked for the 27th. how do we actually access it? does a link or something get emailed out?

I think so. Maybe they’ll email closer to the date.
anyone know when the DBS form will be emailed
I've just signed up for one of the virtual Chelmsford tours for this morning and caught a bit of the 10am tour. Going again at 11am. Anyone else going?
Hiya, I was just wondering if we have to show our faces for the Applicant days??
Reply 149
Original post by IMDEPRESSEDAF
Hiya, I was just wondering if we have to show our faces for the Applicant days??

Think we might have to, but I’m not sure. I’m assuming for the applicant day on Saturday they’ll send out specific details at some point this week, and it could mention whether face cams and mics should be on or off? :smile:
Reply 150
Hi, does anyone know what accommodation at the Chelmsford is like?
Online I’ve seen they offer en-suites and shared kitchen rooms however I can’t seem to find any studio flats?.... Does anyone have any more info regarding accommodation?

Thanks in advance :smile:
Original post by m1204
Hi, does anyone know what accommodation at the Chelmsford is like?
Online I’ve seen they offer en-suites and shared kitchen rooms however I can’t seem to find any studio flats?.... Does anyone have any more info regarding accommodation?

Thanks in advance :smile:

There are no shared flats just en suites with a shared kitchen room.
Original post by RA:)
Think we might have to, but I’m not sure. I’m assuming for the applicant day on Saturday they’ll send out specific details at some point this week, and it could mention whether face cams and mics should be on or off? :smile:

Ahh Okay thank you!! Hmm also I was wondering if you or anyone else knows whether students on the reserve list attend the Applicant Day as well or just those with offers. :h:
Reply 153
Original post by IMDEPRESSEDAF
Ahh Okay thank you!! Hmm also I was wondering if you or anyone else knows whether students on the reserve list attend the Applicant Day as well or just those with offers. :h:

Pretty sure it’ll only be those who have offers :smile:
Reply 154
Original post by ti2khjvgh689
Hey guys! when we apply for accommodation, would we be in the medics part of the student village, or undergrad academic year part?
Sorry if its already been asked:smile:

Heya, I'd say the medics part since it's dedicated to A100 applicants, although they did say that where they put students is dependent on how many people apply to accommodation so it could vary. I'd say it's safe to assume though that all your first year flatmates will be medics too :smile:
Reply 155
Original post by skdffksnjjj
anybody know much about the accommodation? is it possible to have a girls only accommodation or not?

They said all of their accommodation is mixed gender because it's mainly en suite. They do however have 3 bed houses with a shared bathroom and I'm pretty sure by law those have to be single sex because you're sharing those facilities. I'm not sure why they say all of it's mixed gender if there's that case but yeah, I would've preferred being with all girls too:bear:
Original post by cmkj
They said all of their accommodation is mixed gender because it's mainly en suite. They do however have 3 bed houses with a shared bathroom and I'm pretty sure by law those have to be single sex because you're sharing those facilities. I'm not sure why they say all of it's mixed gender if there's that case but yeah, I would've preferred being with all girls too:bear:

oh i didnt know about the 3 bed houses is there any more info on this? thanks!
Hey hey any graduates on this thread??
Reply 158
Original post by Nat_ruallyrollin
Hey hey any graduates on this thread??

Hi, Theres a Facebook page for offer holders set up by ARU. Thats probably a better place to get hold of grad offer holders. They have probably sent you an email link at some point. Hope this helps.
Is anyone doing the virtual offer holder say today

Latest

Trending

Trending