IUMC 2021 Applications (Medicine)

Watch
mb122345
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by nish3110)
Yoo do you know any thread which gives information about how Ireland Unis conduct Medicine interviews? I have been combing through the forums and haven't found any solid information
there's r/medicalschoolireland on reddit, not sure about here.
what I've been told is that it's a 15-20 minute interview that's done in a 2 person panel format. in their webinar they described it as 'informal', so that's that. it's most likely going to be questions about you so they can know you better. although your IUMC might be different, but I'm sure they'll inform you when it's the right time
nish3110
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mb122345)
there's r/medicalschoolireland on reddit, not sure about here.
what I've been told is that it's a 15-20 minute interview that's done in a 2 person panel format. in their webinar they described it as 'informal', so that's that. it's most likely going to be questions about you so they can know you better. although your IUMC might be different, but I'm sure they'll inform you when it's the right time
ah okays thank you so much, will check out the link!
Anonymous #1
Report 6 days ago
Do you think UCD is still sending interview invites?
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
Hey guys! I submitted my application mid January with my revised predicted grades. I have yet to heard back, quite worried tbh. Do you guys mind sharing your stats? If you received an interview. Thank you
mb122345
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Do you think UCD is still sending interview invites?
They could be, I was told the interviews go on until the end of Feb
mb122345
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Hey guys! I submitted my application mid January with my revised predicted grades. I have yet to heard back, quite worried tbh. Do you guys mind sharing your stats? If you received an interview. Thank you
I have achieved A*AA grades. Had my interview on Saturday
MM1245
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I had a 42 predicted for IB. Had an interview last Monday
ATAT
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hi everyone, anyone received an offer yet? If yes, do you receive it from IUMC or from the university?
ongong0170
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Was there indication from the uni when the offers will be released?
mb122345
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by ATAT)
Hi everyone, anyone received an offer yet? If yes, do you receive it from IUMC or from the university?
Hey there, I actually received my offer at the end of my interview, but it was a verbal offer. Today I got my offer letter directly from UCD (which was through their application portal). If you applied to UCD as your first choice then that's what you can expect, not sure if the other 3 universities use a similar portal or if it's through email - probably not IUMC tho.
ATAT
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by mb122345)
Hey there, I actually received my offer at the end of my interview, but it was a verbal offer. Today I got my offer letter directly from UCD (which was through their application portal). If you applied to UCD as your first choice then that's what you can expect, not sure if the other 3 universities use a similar portal or if it's through email - probably not IUMC tho.
Congratulations man. I am very happy for you. All the best
mb122345
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by ATAT)
Congratulations man. I am very happy for you. All the best
thank you, best of luck to you as well!!
Anonymous #1
Report 2 days ago
Is anyone still waiting for an interview invite?
nish3110
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Is anyone still waiting for an interview invite?
me! if you don't mind me asking, when did u apply?
Anonymous #1
Report 2 days ago
UCD, Trinity, and RCSI
Anonymous #1
Report 2 days ago
Feb 1st, what about you?
ATAT
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
UCD, Trinity, and RCSI
Hi there, I checked with RCSI about a week ago and they said review process will take several weeks due to number of applications submitted.
nish3110
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Feb 1st, what about you?
I applied on the 6th Feb. To Trinity, UCC, UCD, NUI Galway. Where are you from? I am from Singapore!
ongong0170
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by ATAT)
Hi there, I checked with RCSI about a week ago and they said review process will take several weeks due to number of applications submitted.
Any indication on the number of applications this year to all the iumc uni?
ongong0170
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
I applied on the 6th Feb. To Trinity, UCC, UCD, NUI Galway. Where are you from? I am from Singapore!
Have u received your interview invites?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (386)
52.66%
No (347)
47.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed