Watch
nish3110
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ongong0170)
Have u received your interview invites?
I haven't yet. I am guessing that they will get back to me in March. Have you?
mb122345
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Any indication on the number of applications this year to all the iumc uni?
apparently they're not supposed to share, at least not for now. but you can expect an increase from whatever it was last year (probably a greater increase if it's similar to UK applications)
ongong0170
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mb122345)
apparently they're not supposed to share, at least not for now. but you can expect an increase from whatever it was last year (probably a greater increase if it's similar to UK applications)
Ya, read somewhere that applications to uk have increased.. But wonder why
mb122345
Rep:
?
Ya, read somewhere that applications to uk have increased.. But wonder why
Well there is a general increase every year, that's normal.
Apparently the centre awarded grades also increased the average grade of all students.
ATAT
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Any indication on the number of applications this year to all the iumc uni?
No idea, but given the pandemic many people postponed last year.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
hello everyone! I applied to UCD did an interview and got an offer, waiting on rcsi, anyone got an interview invite or an acceptance?
ATAT
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hello everyone! I applied to UCD did an interview and got an offer, waiting on rcsi, anyone got an interview invite or an acceptance?
Hi, I did only NUIG interview and waiting to get a decision. I haven’t heard from RCSI yet. Anyone got an offer from NUIG?
ongong0170
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Wow, Congrats. Was it a conditional/firm offer and when do you need to respond?
ATAT
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi everyone, anyone got an offer from NUI Galway?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Wow, Congrats. Was it a conditional/firm offer and when do you need to respond?
it was unconditional, but they didnt indicate when I need to respond. there will be a webinar regarding those details so will update u once I know
mb122345
Rep:
?
it was unconditional, but they didnt indicate when I need to respond. there will be a webinar regarding those details so will update u once I know
they told me, 2 weeks to accept & pay deposit
hsand01
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ATAT)
Hi everyone, anyone got an offer from NUI Galway?
heya! i had my interview last Thursday but I've gotten no reply as of now. Im guessing they haven’t started to send them out
ATAT
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hsand01)
heya! i had my interview last Thursday but I've gotten no reply as of now. Im guessing they haven’t started to send them out
Thanks. Let me know please when you receive it, and I will do the same
ongong0170
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
they told me, 2 weeks to accept & pay deposit
No worries. Thanks. So have you accepted or are you waiting for your other offers, if u have also applied for others.
mb122345
Rep:
?
No worries. Thanks. So have you accepted or are you waiting for your other offers, if u have also applied for others.
I have other offers and interviews but ucd was my first choice so I'm accepting it. Just working out the deposit for now
ongong0170
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I have other offers and interviews but ucd was my first choice so I'm accepting it. Just working out the deposit for now
Was UCD your 1st choice? Did u apply TCD? and which other universities did you apply?
mb122345
Rep:
?
Was UCD your 1st choice? Did u apply TCD? and which other universities did you apply?
yep ucd was my first choice. well since i applied through iumc i ranked the unis and tcd was my second, although that doesn't matter anymore since i got what I wanted lol
ATAT
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey there, I actually received my offer at the end of my interview, but it was a verbal offer. Today I got my offer letter directly from UCD (which was through their application portal). If you applied to UCD as your first choice then that's what you can expect, not sure if the other 3
universities use a similar portal or if it's through email - probably not IUMC tho.
Hi there, how do you access the application portal?! I have none. I thought it’s only through IUMC. please let me know. Thank you
mb122345
Rep:
?
(Original post by ATAT)
Hi there, how do you access the application portal?! I have none. I thought it’s only through IUMC. please let me know. Thank you
was UCD ur first choice? if it wasn't then you might not have a portal, I don't know if the other unis work in the same way or not
ATAT
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
was UCD ur first choice? if it wasn't then you might not have a portal, I don't know if the other unis work in the same way or not
Thanks for your response. No, Trinity was my first choice but haven’t heard from them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (154)
42.78%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (53)
14.72%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (145)
40.28%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
2.22%

Watched Threads