Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi,
i just got an offer for lcf and i’m still waiting on my csm reply but i was just wondering what the social life is like at ual and what halls are the best for parties? I want to have the classic uni experience in first year and go to a lot of parties, so i’m wondering if ual actually even has that. Can someone who’s been or applying to reply and tell me what they know?
Anonymous #2
Report 7 months ago
derin adetosoye on yt does videos on life at lcf and being a student in london and answers most all ur questions - might be worth having a look at <33
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
derin adetosoye on yt does videos on life at lcf and being a student in london and answers most all ur questions - might be worth having a look at <33
thankyou !!! x
anavrin
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi,
i just got an offer for lcf and i’m still waiting on my csm reply but i was just wondering what the social life is like at ual and what halls are the best for parties? I want to have the classic uni experience in first year and go to a lot of parties, so i’m wondering if ual actually even has that. Can someone who’s been or applying to reply and tell me what they know?
My friend goes there and he's doing well socially. I don't know the name of his halls exactly but after his first year, he moved out and moved in with the friends he made in year 1. UAL is also in a prime location in London, so having a bustling social life is the least of your worries unless you're inherently socially inept.
charlottegxx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by anavrin)
My friend goes there and he's doing well socially. I don't know the name of his halls exactly but after his first year, he moved out and moved in with the friends he made in year 1. UAL is also in a prime location in London, so having a bustling social life is the least of your worries unless you're inherently socially inept.
thankyou!! Hopefully i get nice flat mates x
Orphelium
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I lived in Will Wyatt for study abroad and there were A LOT of fresher events and we even had a gc for our hall. People would organize to go to Fabric on weekends and stuff. WW is in an awesome location, if a little unsafe cos it’s technically in Hackney but there was literally a club like a 15 min walk from res. It’s a 5 min walk from Old street and in a prime location for great food, club scene and vintage shops in Brick Lane.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (20)
14.08%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.63%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
4.93%
I need help with my personal statement (58)
40.85%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (36)
25.35%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.11%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
7.04%

Watched Threads