Niamh_x__lamb
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Hi! I'm looking to study Acting for Screen at Staffordshire Uni! Is there anyone else looking to do this course? Feel free to message and we can start a chat
Staffordshire University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Niamh_x__lamb)
Hi! I'm looking to study Acting for Screen at Staffordshire Uni! Is there anyone else looking to do this course? Feel free to message and we can start a chat
Hi Niamh_x__lamb

It's great to hear you're thinking about studying at Staffs. If you don't get any replies on here, it might be worth popping the post post on our 2021 Applicant thread. That one always seems to get more activity than individual threads

Thanks

Amy
Niamh_x__lamb
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Staffordshire University)
Hi Niamh_x__lamb

It's great to hear you're thinking about studying at Staffs. If you don't get any replies on here, it might be worth popping the post post on our 2021 Applicant thread. That one always seems to get more activity than individual threads

Thanks

Amy
Thank You!
Jessicaroseee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Niamh_x__lamb)
I’m doing my MA this year after finishing my BA acting & theatre (the two courses are similar and cross over!) last year, and I just want to say, you’re going to love it! Tutors are fab, as is the course, and I hope you enjoy it! Any questions feel free to pop up! I’ll probably you around the building at some point! 😄
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (148)
42.05%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (53)
15.06%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (143)
40.63%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
2.27%

Watched Threads