The Student Room Group
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website

university of east london 2021 students?

comment below if you're going to UEL in september :smile: I want friends
Reply 1
Do not go. I currently study at UEL (university of east london) and it is by far an awful university. The support staff are incompotent. The admin staff-even worse. I am so disappointed by the department I study in, who have treated students with a complete disregard. This is not discussed enough. The teaching is sub-standard, stretching to uninformative. I cannot wait to get out of here. I urge everyone not to study here. Wellbeing and mental health are not valued or even remotely considered. I have worked and studied at better institutes that reply to student emails, exert humanity and give you a better education. I am currently undergoing a complaint. My experience is shared amongst many of my cohort. Please when choosing a university, look at the student support and satisfaction percentage and choose accordingly. I only wish I had.
Library, University of East London
University of East London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, I'm studying an entry course at the moment, and planning to study primary education in September. I'm just hoping I get in tho :h:
Hi, im planning on going there next year as well what are you planning on studying??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending