f14eja
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Anyone planning on doing the real estate course at RAU starting September 2021?
GatoMessi
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by f14eja)
Anyone planning on doing the real estate course at RAU starting September 2021?
Good luck to you, I am planning to go to RAU for Bloodstock & Performance Horse Management course.
Royal Agricultural University
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi both

I'm so glad to here you're both starting in 2021! my names Beth and I'm a current masters student but also did my undergraduate are RAU, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask

Beth (current student)
GatoMessi
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Royal Agricultural University)
Hi both

I'm so glad to here you're both starting in 2021! my names Beth and I'm a current masters student but also did my undergraduate are RAU, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask

Beth (current student)
Actually planned for 2022 for me rather than 2021. I'm in no rush even I am in a very mature age!
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by GatoMessi)
Actually planned for 2022 for me rather than 2021. I'm in no rush even I am in a very mature age!
I joined as a mature student also so if you have any questions there let me know but 21/22 both exciting times

Beth (current student )
GatoMessi
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I joined as a mature student also so if you have any questions there let me know but 21/22 both exciting times

Beth (current student )
I am already 52!!!! I doubt there are many mature students at my age doing Bloddstock & Horse Performance
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Oops sorry I meant 21/22 as entry years not age definitely wouldn’t be calling 21 and 22 mature. That’s so cool you’re going to be on the bloodstock degree , my undergraduate was bloodstock and performance horse management so I can definitely help you with any questions about that course!

Beth (current student)
GatoMessi
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Oops sorry I meant 21/22 as entry years not age definitely wouldn’t be calling 21 and 22 mature. That’s so cool you’re going to be on the bloodstock degree , my undergraduate was bloodstock and performance horse management so I can definitely help you with any questions about that course!

Beth (current student)
wow very exciting!!!! Let's me guess, your favourite course is Equine Nutrition and you are from Cirencester and you have blonde hair? lol If so, you are the one from the "chat" website aren't you? If so, I'll chat you from there?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (77)
11.83%
Virtual campus tours/open days (158)
24.27%
Live streaming events (52)
7.99%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (59)
9.06%
A uni comparison tool (152)
23.35%
An in-person event when available (153)
23.5%