UnspeakableGame
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Help me
The first person to answer and get it right you will get a shout-out in one of my videos.
(Don't forget to subscribe too)!!!

Ok, now I need help with this.

At the beginning of this category, we mentioned the types of digital footprint we have. One is an Active digital footprint. Can you name the other classification?

My name is Unspeakable Gaming but i couldn't fit all of it in.
Thanks,
Unspeakable Gaming (Or Nathan).
Stumpy1001
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by UnspeakableGame)
Help me
The first person to answer and get it right you will get a shout-out in one of my videos.
(Don't forget to subscribe too)!!!

Ok, now I need help with this.

At the beginning of this category, we mentioned the types of digital footprint we have. One is an Active digital footprint. Can you name the other classification?

My name is Unspeakable Gaming but i couldn't fit all of it in.
Thanks,
Unspeakable Gaming (Or Nathan).
Semi- active , non-active and past-active digital footprint
UnspeakableGame
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Stumpy1001)
Semi- active , non-active and past-active digital footprint
None of them work!
Try again to try get a shout out!!!
ozzyoscy
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Erm nothing to do with gaming, but it sounds like they already told you what the other one was.

Also I'm assuming you have about 3 subscribers on YouTube, so a 'shout-out' isn't much...
Gofre
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ozzyoscy)
Erm nothing to do with gaming, but it sounds like they already told you what the other one was.

Also I'm assuming you have about 3 subscribers on YouTube, so a 'shout-out' isn't much...
There is a channel with that name with 10m+ subscribers. However given that it's an American guy in his 20s, I'm gonna call bullsh*t on the OP actually being that guy and needing help with what sounds like a homework question.
ozzyoscy
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Gofre)
There is a channel with that name with 10m+ subscribers. However given that it's an American guy in his 20s, I'm gonna call bullsh*t on the OP actually being that guy and needing help with what sounds like a homework question.
Oh he's pretending to be a famous YouTuber... to get an answer to a question... WTF... kids' obsession with YouTube celebs and being one is scary.
CosmicApathy1
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ozzyoscy)
Oh he's pretending to be a famous YouTuber... to get an answer to a question... WTF... kids' obsession with YouTube celebs and being one is scary.
I will never understand the obsession some people have with celebs in general. It's unsettling to say the least.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (58)
13.33%
Virtual campus tours/open days (100)
22.99%
Live streaming events (39)
8.97%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (41)
9.43%
A uni comparison tool (100)
22.99%
An in-person event when available (97)
22.3%