The Student Room Group
University of York
York

York Offer Questions

Hey,

I got my A Levels results last year and have applied and received a conditional offer from York based on the verification of my A Level Certificates. I've uploaded the scans to my You@York account as they've asked.

Does this mean the offer is unconditional now? And should I email the department to tell them I've uploaded the certificates so they can change the offer?

Cheers
Original post by Anonymous
Hey,

I got my A Levels results last year and have applied and received a conditional offer from York based on the verification of my A Level Certificates. I've uploaded the scans to my You@York account as they've asked.

Does this mean the offer is unconditional now? And should I email the department to tell them I've uploaded the certificates so they can change the offer?

Cheers

Hi :smile:

Thanks for your question - if you already have your A Level grades then when will just need the certifications to verify these match what you listed on your UCAS application. You should receive an email notification from us if any updates are made regarding your application or you can check on your UCAS Track account.

If you are concerned, I would email the Admissions Team just to check these have been received: [email protected]

I hope this helps.

Vicki
Student Recruitment Coordinator
University of York
York
Hey,

Cheers

I was in the same position (took A levels last year). I uploaded my certificates about two/three weeks ago and just got a notification saying they changed it to an unconditional offer. Give them a few weeks to process everything and check over your scans and you will probably find the same.
Reply 3
Original post by lol.yolo
I was in the same position (took A levels last year). I uploaded my certificates about two/three weeks ago and just got a notification saying they changed it to an unconditional offer. Give them a few weeks to process everything and check over your scans and you will probably find the same.

Yeah I got my offer changed to unconditional last night so def gonna firm :smile: What course you studying?
Yeah I got my offer changed to unconditional last night so def gonna firm :smile: What course you studying?

I applied for social and political sciences
Reply 5
I applied for social and political sciences

ah nice Im doing Politics and IR so might be some overlap. Which college do you think you'll apply for?
ah nice Im doing Politics and IR so might be some overlap. Which college do you think you'll apply for?

Halifax cos its cheapest :bawling:
Did you go to the applicant day today?
Reply 7
Halifax cos its cheapest :bawling:
Did you go to the applicant day today?

haha I've not applied yet but was thinking of Vanbrugh but might pick Halifax if its the cheapest lol and nah I went to one the other week.
haha I've not applied yet but was thinking of Vanbrugh but might pick Halifax if its the cheapest lol and nah I went to one the other week.

I haven't applied for accommodation either as im not 100% on going to York yet but I deffo will be ranking choices in order of price lol, though Fairfax looks Peng- I love me some old buildings XD

Quick Reply

Latest