The Student Room Group

O Compliance Officer HMRC

Hi
I recently had an email saying I was successful at interview for the O Compliance Caseworker role. It said before a conditional offer can be made I need to send off my ID’s used at my interview stage which I have done.
Does this mean i have been successful at actually getting the job or am I going to be placed on the reserve list?
I'd pick up the phone and seek clarification thereon. Do remember to be courteous. Being able to seek information as required is a sign of confidence so long as you handle it properly. Best of luck!
Reply 2
Did you hear back? :smile:
Original post by Seff_2391
Hi
I recently had an email saying I was successful at interview for the O Compliance Caseworker role. It said before a conditional offer can be made I need to send off my ID’s used at my interview stage which I have done.
Does this mean i have been successful at actually getting the job or am I going to be placed on the reserve list?
Original post by Seff_2391
Hi

Did you hear back?

Quick Reply

Latest