35.29%
Other (1)
5.88%
GradSchAppl
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone starting their roles soon, are you allowed to wfh or going to the office? I'm due to start in September in Gibraltar
louise_isobelle
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jeff213)
just wanted to start this forum for people who have received an offer from KPMG so we can get to know each other
Nice! I’ll be starting the Audit Intensive programme in Birmingham Sept 2021
Anyone else doing intensive?
staynarly
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GradSchAppl)
Anyone starting their roles soon, are you allowed to wfh or going to the office? I'm due to start in September in Gibraltar
Hi, congratulations! I'm about to start in September in Bristol office. The partner who interviewed me told me it's possible to go back to office in September/October. May I ask have you heard from them about the contract after signing the offer?
GradSchAppl
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by staynarly)
Hi, congratulations! I'm about to start in September in Bristol office. The partner who interviewed me told me it's possible to go back to office in September/October. May I ask have you heard from them about the contract after signing the offer?
Congrats to you too! No, nothing yet, but was told not to expect anything until March/April after signing my contract.
staynarly
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by GradSchAppl)
Congrats to you too! No, nothing yet, but was told not to expect anything until March/April after signing my contract.
You're luckier, haha I was told they will respond me by the end of May.
ImLeonardo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey guys I've got an AC for the audit apprenticeship programme, just wondering if anyone has got any advice for it? It's a written innovation report - does anyone know what this is about?

Sorry I posted on here couldn't find any other forum that will give out advice.
Joe919
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by louise_isobelle)
Nice! I’ll be starting the Audit Intensive programme in Birmingham Sept 2021
Anyone else doing intensive?
Hey Louise I'm doing Audit intensive manchester looking forward to starting sooo much. On the contract start dates are sept/October.from speaking to people who are a year ahead on the programme we are likely to be in the office for a couple of days and at home for the rest
Joe919
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by staynarly)
After signing the contract I competed in the business competition and I've got some onboarding checks to do soon.
AnonymousB2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi all, I was thinking of maybe making a Whatsapp group chat for people who are planning on doing apprenticeships or degree apprenticeships in London, so we can like network and meet people the same way uni students are at the moment haha. Let me know what you think and if you would like to join !
h03amed
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by AnonymousB2)
Hi all, I was thinking of maybe making a Whatsapp group chat for people who are planning on doing apprenticeships or degree apprenticeships in London, so we can like network and meet people the same way uni students are at the moment haha. Let me know what you think and if you would like to join !
Sounds great but im not an offer holder yet haha
AnonymousB2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by h03amed)
Sounds great but im not an offer holder yet haha
That’s fine haha, there’s a few already in the group chat who are still in the application processes! If you would like to join private message me: )
louise_isobelle
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Joe919)
Hey Louise I'm doing Audit intensive manchester looking forward to starting sooo much. On the contract start dates are sept/October.from speaking to people who are a year ahead on the programme we are likely to be in the office for a couple of days and at home for the rest
Ah good to know thanks! I was wondering how our time would be structured. Any idea how the exams are spread out?
Joe919
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by louise_isobelle)
Ah good to know thanks! I was wondering how our time would be structured. Any idea how the exams are spread out?
14 of exams in first year with 2 placements working for the firm
ImLeonardo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
When did you guys receive your contract offer btw, I heard back on last Tuesday saying I got an offer via phone but haven't received an offer yet? Would be much appreciated!
Joe919
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey Guys I'm gonna start a Whatsapp group for all people in here who have an offer for either the apprenticeship or the graduate job so we can keep in touch with each other. Feel free to DM me to join the thread
Joe919
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
here's the WhatsApp link:
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/JICa5TITJt78U3EcDk3AEC
huuuzi
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey guys, I just heard back that I got an offer. I was wondering how long we have to wait to receive the formal offer letter.
Pescobar
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey has everyone here completed their right to work check? And when are we expected to hear from KPMG regarding the next steps? Do they ask for references etc
dirtyrodrigez
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Is there a specific group chat for London grad scheme offer holders? There's a general offer holders chat but I figure a smaller one with people we'll actually be working with would be good too. DM me if you're in one or would want to join one, cheers
Hollie Pentith
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Is anyone doing the Intensive Graduate Audit scheme in Liverpool?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (157)
43.01%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (54)
14.79%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (146)
40%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
2.19%

Watched Threads