35.29%
Other (1)
5.88%
fniskl23
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Who has an offer for Technology Analytics London for Autumn start?
susht0wn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by dirtyrodrigez)
Is there a specific group chat for London grad scheme offer holders? There's a general offer holders chat but I figure a smaller one with people we'll actually be working with would be good too. DM me if you're in one or would want to join one, cheers
Hey, it would be great to have a London grad scheme offer holders group. I am starting in consulting in autumn and it would be nice to get to know some of the other grads before. Let me know if there is already a group chat or perhaps we can create one! Thanks
rockzeda9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Does anyone have an offer in the Birmingham office? Also does KPMG let you talk with your manager and give you buddy’s to talk to before joining the firm ? Haven’t got anything like that so far, but I know other big 4 firms do that. Thanks!
Last edited by rockzeda9; 1 week ago
rockzeda9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Anyone else doing financial transformation consulting also?
Last edited by rockzeda9; 1 week ago
diable.superbe
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by rockzeda9)
Anyone else doing financial transformation consulting also?
Wait is this for Birmingham? What was your waiting times like throughout the process? When did you complete your VLP? Thanks in advance buddy
rockzeda9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by diable.superbe)
Wait is this for Birmingham? What was your waiting times like throughout the process? When did you complete your VLP? Thanks in advance buddy
Yeah it is, applied in like late November/December then took a month each stage apart from the critical thinker stage, found out I had my VLP a week after that, completed it in February
diyaaa27
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Joe919)
As someone who applied to audit I would recommend sticking with it. Although consulting is very attractive kpmg is looking to sell of its restructuring arm aswell as reductions in consulting due to covid so audit is definitely more secure for now. After the three year training contract you can switch departments with relative ease. Also bear in mind that the consulting applications haven't finished yet so they see unlikely to switch your offer
I am waiting for my virtual assessment date, however I saw the new tax and law one and they said I'd have to withdraw to convert from audit to that - do you think I should stick with it as I feel like I get bored easily
ImLeonardo
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by diyaaa27)
I am waiting for my virtual assessment date, however I saw the new tax and law one and they said I'd have to withdraw to convert from audit to that - do you think I should stick with it as I feel like I get bored easily
Anyone know if it's easy to join offices before joining like changing to Birmingham/Manchester office when you are at a different office?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (141)
41.96%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (49)
14.58%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (139)
41.37%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (7)
2.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed