tag you favorite tsr user or all your tsr friends

Watch
xsowmix
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
How can I forget you? Part of the fresh prince gang. I would tag Zara but TSR doesn't let me tag her smh.
qwert7890
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by tipexmaster25)
🥺 ily guys <3333 I'm so glad we're all on tsr and can chat about our experiences, having people to vent to about uni applications has honestly saved my arse WAYYY too many times :P I hope we're all successful in the future ^^

xsowmix DSKE Ducky_MoMo Agashii_ Hellohsjakodsmka CoochieMan qwert7890 I've probably missed some out here cause I have a worm brain so I'll have to edit this when I remember :P
-Also I wish I could tag the person who keeps making BTS threads because they're so funny to read lmao
ayeee right back at you!!

I'd say tipexmaster25 Sososnake @Toxic896 CoochieMan xsowmix Ducky_MoMo CaptainDuckieHellohsjakodsmka CaptainDuckie I'm forgetting the others.. I know I am haha but yeah TSR is fun with you guys on here! Hope we all can smash interviews and get into Med School
CoochieMan
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by qwert7890)

I'd say tipexmaster25 Sososnake @Toxic896 CoochieMan xsowmix Ducky_MoMo CaptainDuckieHellohsjakodsmka CaptainDuckie I'm forgetting the others.. I know I am haha but yeah TSR is fun with you guys on here! Hope we all can smash interviews and get into Med School
Yesss fingers crossed
:hugs:
xsowmix
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

awww thank you! This is has just become a thread where medics are just appreciating each other. Hopefully I see you at UCL.
Vapordave
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
they know who they are
BluMoon06
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by xsowmix)
How can I forget you? Part of the fresh prince gang. I would tag Zara but TSR doesn't let me tag her smh.
same lol
:five:
summerberry19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by xsowmix)
awwwwwwwww thank you. you're definitely one of them. Agashii_ Ducky_MoMo CaptainDuckie Hellohsjakodsmka DSKE stereotypeasian tipexmaster25 BluMoon06 summerberry19

there's definitely more. probably will edit this later.
Thanks Sowmi! :jumphug: :awesome:
Thanks Moony! :hugs:
Last edited by summerberry19; 2 weeks ago
BadBComeToTheNiz
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
❤️❤️❤️
BluMoon06
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by summerberry19)
Thanks Sowmi! :jumphug: :awesome:

Thanks Moony! :hugs:
no problem Summer :jumphug:

(Original post by BadBComeToTheNiz)
❤️❤️❤️
:hugs: 💜💜💜
HumbleBee_x
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Love how me and Brutal Bee are always put together :giggle:
BluMoon06
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by HumbleBee_x)
Love how me and Brutal Bee are always put together :giggle:
haha lmao :hugs:
username4748324
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Aww thank you for the honourable mention x
:blushing:
BluMoon06
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by saji13)
Aww thank you for the honourable mention x
:blushing:
no problem :hugs:
Agashii_
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by tipexmaster25)
🥺 ily guys <3333 i'm so glad we're all on tsr and can chat about our experiences, having people to vent to about uni applications has honestly saved my arse wayyy too many times i hope we're all successful in the future ^^

xsowmix dske ducky_momo agashii_ hellohsjakodsmka coochieman qwert7890 i've probably missed some out here cause i have a worm brain so i'll have to edit this when i remember
-also i wish i could tag the person who keeps making bts threads because they're so funny to read lmao
omg hiiii i feel like we havent talked in ages!!
Braunau
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Ich kenne noch niemanden.
Halfeti Rose
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by DSKE)
Aww thank you so much :cry2: :heart:

I have many but the main ones are xsowmix CoochieMan heldbygrace Halfeti Rose Hellohsjakodsmka tipexmaster25

You guys are truly amazing, you’re so kind and so awesome. I’m so glad I met you all on here. Thank you for being wonderful friends
Love u too ❤️❤️
heldbygrace
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by DSKE)
Aww thank you so much :cry2: :heart:

I have many but the main ones are xsowmix CoochieMan heldbygrace Halfeti Rose Hellohsjakodsmka tipexmaster25

You guys are truly amazing, you’re so kind and so awesome. I’m so glad I met you all on here. Thank you for being wonderful friends
I'm so glad I met you on here too. You're an amazing friend. :flower2:
CaptainDuckie
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago

Thank you❤️ you’re a very helpful TSR user, undoubtedly
Last edited by CaptainDuckie; 2 weeks ago
\^_^/
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by goldie_2021)
\^_^/
Brutal Bee
LovingLucy
Laurence010401
Nialler x
Celtic Conjurer
Chopinnocturne31
Hellohsjakodsmka

i missed some people but the above are people i have spoke to the must and class as tsr friendsSubmit reply
thank goldie :jumphug:
you one of my closest tsr friends
glassalice
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Here's on my follow list, but I can't view them all so it just shows this in no particular order. This account is very old so prob many are not active anymore - I also started off on TSR as a lefty PC mouthpiece. But as I got older I think most of these are prob more right-wing people and they aren't snowflakes and don't abuse the report function on here. Or alternatively, some other reason from somewhere in the past. But anyway this ain't a complete list because I can't view it all for some reason.

Basically criteria is usually: similar views, or if I disagree then you still stand by your own views, or you're a good troll / funny, you're banned, don't get offended, etc.

kkuwaza
ADarling
londonmyst
Mesopotamian.
MidgetFever
FTheOpps
ruru06
Nadia-J
Slim-Shady
Gaddafi
*****deadness
Yasuda
Napp
@Bang Outta Order
GabiAbi84
LovelyMrFox
glassalice
parkerrr
FopePrancis
CoffeeAndPolitics
04MR17
Airmed
aishakhan_x
arxtra
Async
BluMoon06
Bubblegum2022
Carnationlilyrose
champagnepapii
Ciel.
claireestelle
CoolCavy
Deyesy
Dogatonic
Doones
Dressage90
Thank you, between being bugged by the relentless & well known woke troll and the aggressive vegans, its nice to be shown a token of support.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (394)
32.3%
No (826)
67.7%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed