68.42%
username5638348
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by ari1224)
And so what if you are? DOES IT ACC MATTER
I care because I’m really insecure about it.
HumbleBee_x
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I recommend waist training, i always rave about it on here!! :woo:
username5638348
Rep:
?
(Original post by HumbleBee_x)
I recommend waist training, i always rave about it on here!! :woo:
I don’t really wanna spend anymore on getting a flat stomach cause they never work, does this mean you think I’m super fat?
username5638348
Rep:
?
can at least one person tell me so I can leave in peace? Pretty please
PyroDino77
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
What is going on on this thread???

You look fine, if you feel insecure about your weight you can take the necessary steps to change that. Despite this, feel confident in your own skin! Of course, you can go out 'like that' you can be you, no one will stop you. Feel free to be you! I'm sure you're a beautiful person!
Don't use a poll, you may undermine yourself!

Try not to worry. You look fine, be confident. But if you feel that you want to change how you look, you can with some determination and perseverance but please don't feel as though you need to post pictures to see if you can go out. Go be you!
TheDragonGuy
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
A little overweight, but not to the point my first thought when I saw you would be "wow, they're fat". Not even close. I wouldn't think about it.
username5638348
Rep:
?
(Original post by PyroDino77)
What is going on on this thread???

You look fine, if you feel insecure about your weight you can take the necessary steps to change that. Despite this, feel confident in your own skin! Of course, you can go out 'like that' you can be you, no one will stop you. Feel free to be you! I'm sure you're a beautiful person!
Don't use a poll, you may undermine yourself!

Try not to worry. You look fine, be confident. But if you feel that you want to change how you look, you can with some determination and perseverance but please don't feel as though you need to post pictures to see if you can go out. Go be you!
Thank you so much. My family point out that I’m fat a lot so I’m worried if I go out with tight clothing, people will laugh at me or judge me. I’ve been trying all my life to get rid of my body fat but never succeeded. And I feel like I have to be slim before I can wear tight clothes. And when I see a slim girl I feel so jealous. I don’t know how to get out of this mindset.
username5638348
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheDragonGuy)
A little overweight, but not to the point my first thought when I saw you would be "wow, they're fat". Not even close. I wouldn't think about it.
that’s so good to hear thank you
debussy_reverie
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
If I saw you I might think you were pregnant. just try to lose weight and some will come off from your stomach.
username5638348
Rep:
?
(Original post by debussy_reverie)
If I saw you I might think you were pregnant. just try to lose weight and some will come off from your stomach.
Thanks for being honest, I feel 9 months pregnant too. I don’t want to lose weight because I can’t. I have to learn to accept my body I guess.
jae jae
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Increase your PAL maybe??

I have a feeling your metabolism has an effect on this (your weight) as it seems you have been trying to loose weight for a long time........
Last edited by jae jae; 3 weeks ago
username5638348
Rep:
?
(Original post by jae jae)
Increase your PAL maybe??

I have a feeling your metabolism has an effect on this as it seems you have been trying to loose weight for a long time........
I think it does, been trying for 12 years but can’t lose it.
FTheOpps
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yes you are 'fat', but you're not obese and it's not ugly in that sense so you have nothing to worry about. If you want to lose weight do it for yourself and no one else.
debussy_reverie
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by diepls)
Thanks for being honest, I feel 9 months pregnant too. I don’t want to lose weight because I can’t. I have to learn to accept my body I guess.
lol I'd put it at 4-5 months soz. What do you mean you can't? You must not be doing it right, you could see a dietician and personal trainer to help you out
username5638348
Rep:
?
lol I'd put it at 4-5 months soz. What do you mean you can't? You must not be doing it right, you could see a dietician and personal trainer to help you out
the only baby I have is ice cream in there.
I eat less than 1500 calories but yet I’m still so fat. I will get help because I also think I have binge eating disorder
debussy_reverie
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by diepls)
the only baby I have is ice cream in there.
I eat less than 1500 calories but yet I’m still so fat. I will get help because I also think I have binge eating disorder
this is off the record by but some people need to eat only 1000 cals to lose weight (this could be dangerous so you got to check this with a medical professional)
username5638348
Rep:
?
this is off the record by but some people need to eat only 1000 cals to lose weight (this could be dangerous so you got to check this with a medical professional)
thanks
Caz1234567
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Maybe go on the NHS BMI calculator and type in your height, weight etc. It will tell you if you've got a healthy BMI and how far you fall into the scale of underweight or overweight. This would probably give you a more accurate perspective and the NHS has lots of articles about how to maintain a healthy weight! Hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (58)
13.33%
Virtual campus tours/open days (100)
22.99%
Live streaming events (39)
8.97%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (41)
9.43%
A uni comparison tool (100)
22.99%
An in-person event when available (97)
22.3%