Rachelmac95
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Just wondering if anybody else has applied to do a PGCE in primary (3-7). I’ve got an offer for Cumbria Lancaster
Last edited by Rachelmac95; 1 week ago
caitsgates
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes! I've accepted my offer for primary in Cumbria Lancaster. Are you going to accept yours or do you have other options?
Rachelmac95
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey, I got offered place the day of my interview, I have had an interview for Northumbria waiting to hear back from them and have an interview for bath spa on 24th feb but think Cumbria is going to be my first choice.
Rachelmac95
Rep:
?
(Original post by caitsgates)
Yes! I've accepted my offer for primary in Cumbria Lancaster. Are you going to accept yours or do you have other options?
Is yours for PGCE or BA hons
caitsgates
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Rachelmac95)
Is yours for PGCE or BA hons
Mine's PGCE, got offered the day of the interview too I was so buzzing!
Last edited by caitsgates; 1 week ago
Rachelmac95
Rep:
?
Aww happy days i literally couldn’t find anyone else doing a pgce. Where you from ?
Rachelmac95
Rep:
?
Aww happy days i literally couldn’t find anyone else doing a pgce. Where you from ?
You staying in halls
caitsgates
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You staying in halls
I'm from NI, how about you? no, my boyfriend thankfully wants to come with me so we've got a wee house sorted already haha I'm all set to go 😁
Rachelmac95
Rep:
?
Aww really, I’m from NI too what part you from? I’m thinking of maybe staying in halls but not sure what to do.
caitsgates
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Aww really, I’m from NI too what part you from? I’m thinking of maybe staying in halls but not sure what to do.
awk it's good to know there'll be other NI people there! I'm from Dungannon but living in Belfast at the minute ever since I finished uni, where you from? and yeah halls would probably be a good shout, close to the classes and get to meet loads of new people!
Rachelmac95
Rep:
?
Yea will be good to have people from NI. I’m from Armagh. Have you spoken to any others doing course, you are the first one I’ve spoken too doing it.
caitsgates
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yea will be good to have people from NI. I’m from Armagh. Have you spoken to any others doing course, you are the first one I’ve spoken too doing it.
Nah I was speaking to some people on here about Coleraine but youre the first I've spoken to whose doing this course too!
Rachelmac95
Rep:
?
Aww I didn’t even apply for any over here, they are too hard to get into.
caitsgates
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Aww I didn’t even apply for any over here, they are too hard to get into.
I know tbh it's a complete waste of time I wish I hadn't applied, I didn't even get an interview and I'd put soo much into my storytelling
Rachelmac95
Rep:
?
Couple of my friends applied the past couple of years and they never got in, that’s why I said no point. Did you apply anywhere else? I know somebody that’s doing course this year and said it’s really good.
caitsgates
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Couple of my friends applied the past couple of years and they never got in, that’s why I said no point. Did you apply anywhere else? I know somebody that’s doing course this year and said it’s really good.
I applied to Liverpool Hope and Leeds Beckett and got offers but I just really liked the look of Cumbria idk what it was. it was a tough enough choice though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (349)
31.58%
No (756)
68.42%

Watched Threads