How do i get to unwatch a thread that has been taken down

Watch
Choclottie20
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Yesterday I watched a thread but now it's been taken down and I can't stop the notifications.
Every time I mark as read on notifications, when I re-load the page it says I have the same notification.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Last edited by Choclottie20; 4 months ago
laurawatt
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
yeah I have the same problem sometimes, I've not tried this but it could work: go to the 'home bit' of TSR (https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/) and near the top of the screen there should be a list of your watched threads and a button called "manage", if you find the thread on there, select it then use the drop down menu and press 'unsubscribe' or something then it might stop the notifs?
moved to help and announcements
Choclottie20
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by laurawatt)
yeah I have the same problem sometimes, I've not tried this but it could work: go to the 'home bit' of TSR (https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/) and near the top of the screen there should be a list of your watched threads and a button called "manage", if you find the thread on there, select it then use the drop down menu and press 'unsubscribe' or something then it might stop the notifs?
moved to help and announcements
thanks for the help
EierVonSatan
Badges: 21
Report 4 months ago
Also in your watched threads widget on your homepage there is a line of text and a button that says ''X Stop watching this thread"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (43)
37.07%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (11)
9.48%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (5)
4.31%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (29)
25%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (18)
15.52%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (10)
8.62%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise