The Student Room Group

hair stops growing at shoulder

my hair never seems to grow past just below my shoulders! it's thick and i'd say it's pretty healthy and everyone in my family can grow their hair as long as they want. anyone know why this is or have a solution please?
Reply 1
id try using some hair oil and check for any dry skin on your scalp. also i think that there are some foods that can promote hair growth. when we're all allowed out again id recommend asking your hairdresser.
Original post by beansxzy
id try using some hair oil and check for any dry skin on your scalp. also i think that there are some foods that can promote hair growth. when we're all allowed out again id recommend asking your hairdresser.

yeah for now i'd say try some hair masks and oils x
Original post by beansxzy

ok i'll do that thanks so much :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by sorrymenotyou
yeah for now i'd say try some hair masks and oils x

i'm gonna try it today, thank you!
Original post by cheese toes
i'm gonna try it today, thank you!

cool olive oils really good for hair- and so is a hair mask of coconut oil and honey- or you can try with raw egg- don't worry the smells wash out lol
Original post by sorrymenotyou
cool olive oils really good for hair- and so is a hair mask of coconut oil and honey- or you can try with raw egg- don't worry the smells wash out lol

that's perfect because the mask i'm gonna make is egg, olive oil and honey so yay! :smile:
Original post by cheese toes
that's perfect because the mask i'm gonna make is egg, olive oil and honey so yay! :smile:

oh lol cool- good luck then!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest