wes3214
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Since I haven't seen any thread for Law offer holders, I think it would be good to get to know more people who are coming!

I guess some stuff to introduce yourselves with:

• Why did you apply to Warwick?
  • Why did you choose to study Law?
  • One random fact about you! (could be absolutely anything)

Would also be useful if you could specify whether you applied for just the 3 year degree or the 4 year course with Study Abroad!

So for me:
  • I applied to Warwick (with Study Abroad) because I really liked the idea of the year abroad (however I'm considering if I should just do the three years instead and travel afterwards) and I loved the societies there
  • I chose to study law because I'm really interested in having rigorous debates lmao
  • One random fact about me is that I have visited six different countries (Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Nigeria and France!)
Last edited by wes3214; 1 month ago
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I've added this to the OP of the main thread for you - hopefully more people will see the thread that way.
wes3214
Rep:
?
(Original post by _gcx)
I've added this to the OP of the main thread for you - hopefully more people will see the thread that way.
Thank you!
ellieridley23
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hi i am hoping to either do a degree apprenticeship or come to Warwick!
i applied to warwick because its such a good uni and i also have extended family nearby so i hopefully wont get as homesick. (applied for the 3 year course)
I applied for law cause i love debating too lol and its such an interetsing part of society and a great way to make an impact on the world.
I cant think of a random fact on the spot lmao maybe that i work at mcdonalds
wes3214
Rep:
?
(Original post by ellieridley23)
hi i am hoping to either do a degree apprenticeship or come to Warwick!
i applied to warwick because its such a good uni and i also have extended family nearby so i hopefully wont get as homesick. (applied for the 3 year course)
I applied for law cause i love debating too lol and its such an interetsing part of society and a great way to make an impact on the world.
I cant think of a random fact on the spot lmao maybe that i work at mcdonalds
Hey, nice to meet another debater! Where are you looking to do a degree apprenticeship? Thought about it for a bit but decided it wasn't for me lol
ellieridley23
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by wes3214)
Hey, nice to meet another debater! Where are you looking to do a degree apprenticeship? Thought about it for a bit but decided it wasn't for me
i have applied for Dentons and Ashurst and thinking about applying to CMS too. Hoping to get one, but i would also be super happy to go to Warwick. What other unis did you apply for?
wes3214
Rep:
?
i have applied for Dentons and Ashurst and thinking about applying to CMS too. Hoping to get one, but i would also be super happy to go to Warwick. What other unis did you apply for?
I applied to Oxford, Lancaster, Kent and Chester as well. Got rejected by Ox post-interview so Warwick became my first choice - one I'm really happy with!
ellieridley23
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied to Oxford, Lancaster, Kent and Chester as well. Got rejected by Ox post-interview so Warwick became my first choice - one I'm really happy with!
Lol quite similar to me I applied Cambridge and got rejected post interview 🤣 I also applied birmingham nottingham and Kent I’m quite glad I got rejected from Cambridge as now there’s slightly less pressure on grades
Roosh205
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey congrats on getting warwick! what were ur stats?
ellieridley23
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Roosh205)
Hi I know you didn’t ask me but I thought it might help if I also reply as I got an offer from warwick. Gcse results 9999998887 and predicted a levels A*AA and was offered AAA
Roosh205
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi I know you didn’t ask me but I thought it might help if I also reply as I got an offer from warwick. Gcse results 9999998887 and predicted a levels A*AA and was offered AAA
thankyou!! congrats on ur offer!
wes3214
Rep:
?
Lol quite similar to me I applied Cambridge and got rejected post interview 🤣 I also applied birmingham nottingham and Kent I’m quite glad I got rejected from Cambridge as now there’s slightly less pressure on grades
Same, got a contextual offer too so that makes things a lot more easier haha
wes3214
Rep:
?
(Original post by Roosh205)
Thanks, GCSEs were 9998887766 and predicted AAA
mcvinod22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
anyone still waiting or is that just me?
Anonymous #1
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by mcvinod22)
same bro still waiting
TheRocketMan18
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by mcvinod22)
same 😪
Gelica09
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Starting to get a little worried- I’ve received offers from all my other universities but nothing from Warwick? This is the one I really really want!!! Should I be worried? Is anyone else waiting for a law offer?
Anonymous #1
Report 4 days ago
Same predicament as youuuu!!

I also really want Warwick haha are you gonna call?

(Original post by Gelica09)
Starting to get a little worried- I’ve received offers from all my other universities but nothing from Warwick? This is the one I really really want!!! Should I be worried? Is anyone else waiting for a law offer?
Chandler11
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I'm waiting too, I'm a little worried now
Chandler11
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Gelica09)
i'm in the exact same position as you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (68)
18.58%
Virtual accommodation tour (53)
14.48%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (17)
4.64%
Video content about the local area (4)
1.09%
Webinars with lecturers (11)
3.01%
Taster lectures or seminars (79)
21.58%
Speak to current students studying my course (83)
22.68%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (16)
4.37%
Fun online activities or experiences (13)
3.55%
Connecting with careers services or employers (8)
2.19%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (6)
1.64%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (8)
2.19%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise