girls,,boyss -what nationality has the best looking girls, boyss

Watch
stupid at school
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
There's attractive people in all races. A pretty or beautiful woman is a pretty or beautiful woman regardless of race, or skin colour, whether she is black or white or brown or yellow
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by BluMoon06)
ah thought so
explains the x lol
ha habit (i was going to put an x but then it just felt strange for a second lol)
BluMoon06
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
ha habit (i was going to put an x but then it just felt strange for a second lol)
same ive had to hold it back but now i can kinda control it lmao
hows you? x
Anonymous #6
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Is that you making all those BTS = god threads?
Blackpink and Cardi B and Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner and Nicki Minaj are GODESSES
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
same ive had to hold it back but now i can kinda control it lmao
hows you? x
good thanksx
wait ima try guess your age
15/16?
ImagineNotDating
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Blackpink and Cardi B and Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner and Nicki Minaj are GODESSES
Body ody ody ody ody ody ody
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by broskigays)
hi
hiii i like chinese ppl oof
Anonymous #6
Report 2 weeks ago
hiii i like chinese ppl oof
same i love chinese and korean men some are insanely handsome
BluMoon06
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
good thanksx
wait ima try guess your age
15/16?
nice haha so close im 14 lol but 15 in april. ppl keep saying i sound mature 🤨 but idk why
𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
im moi's opinion I think france and italy have the best looking people. Honestly there's not one french or Italian person that I've seen who is not stunning!

if ur wondering no i aint french or Italian so this ain't biased im actually part Arab, Moroccan, Turkish and Pakistani
Last edited by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒; 5 days ago
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
nice haha so close im 14 lol but 15 in april. ppl keep saying i sound mature 🤨 but idk why
oh lol im basically the same age as you turned15 in January but like I think its the fact that you're comments are-i was going to say mature but that defies the point- ummmm polite/intelligent? not the usual stupid comments i think people expect people our age to throw aroundx
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒)
im moi's opinion I think france and italy have the best looking people. Honestly there's not one french or Italian person that I've not seen who is not stunning!

if ur wondering no i aint french or Italian so this ain't biased im actually part Arab, Moroccan, Turkish and Pakistani
oh damn that's cool- can you speak multiple languages?
𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
UR ONLY FLIPPIN 14 BLU?! I thought u were like 16
oooh u turn 15 in April! I turn 15 in september hehe - the day before a new school year starts is my bday (5th sept)
𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
oh damn that's cool- can you speak multiple languages?
7 actually (if u dont include my native language which is English)
I speak/learning to speak French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic, Turkish and Urdu
BluMoon06
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
oh lol im basically the same age as you turned15 in January but like I think its the fact that you're comments are-i was going to say mature but that defies the point- ummmm polite/intelligent? not the usual stupid comments i think people expect people our age to throw aroundx
ah ok i get you x

UR ONLY FLIPPIN 14 BLU?! I thought u were like 16
oooh u turn 15 in April! I turn 15 in september hehe - the day before a new school year starts is my bday (5th sept)
omfg no need to shout calm down zara lmao
i thought you knew we were the same age thats why we first started talking you ditz!
yh april 13th which wouldve been the first day back to school but were most likely gonna be off now
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
im moi's opinion I think france and italy have the best looking people. Honestly there's not one french or Italian person that I've not seen who is not stunning!

You must look pretty stunning with those genes, wow.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
7 actually (if u dont include my native language which is English)
I speak/learning to speak French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic, Turkish and Urdu
WHAT THE HELLL- wow that's amazing- i can just about balnce three lol
𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
ah ok i get you x

omfg no need to shout calm down zara lmao
i thought you knew we were the same age thats why we first started talking you ditz!
yh april 13th which wouldve been the first day back to school but were most likely gonna be off now
lmaooo
oooof im stupid at times u know
ah april 13th! same as my friend then oooof really? I thought schools were gonna open on 8th march.....ooof

(Original post by Final Fantasy)
You must look pretty stunning with those genes, wow.
Lmaooo I wish! Im as ugly as a troll
𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
WHAT THE HELLL- wow that's amazing- i can just about balnce three lol
hehe thx
what languages do u speak?
BluMoon06
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
lmaooo
oooof im stupid at times u know
ah april 13th! same as my friend then oooof really? I thought schools were gonna open on 8th march.....ooof

Lmaooo I wish! Im as ugly as a troll
another thing we have in common lol
really? first time ive come across someone april 13th or just april in general lol (ignoring the fact i know someone on april 12th but shes a cow)
our school is a bit up and down lately and cant seem to decide what theyre doing so im hoping for the best
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (468)
51.49%
No (441)
48.51%

Watched Threads