Submarine94
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by MidgetFever)
Fallout New Vegas
No competition
Oooh I've heard good stuff about the Fallout games, still due to try it though!
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Submarinie94x)
I haven't heard of that game unfortunately 😂🙈
Your loss. You can to deliver loads all the way from Iceland to Russia / Middle East / even bits of Africa!

With ProMods - the graphical depiction of UK / London is incredibly realistic.

It's very relaxing for me after a hard day's work.

As for MS Flight Simulator... well let's just say that it is literally the whole world that's open to you.
Last edited by ecolier; 3 weeks ago
Submarine94
Rep:
?
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
It's a tie between Oblivion and Skyrim

RDR2 is up there too
I tried to play Skyrim but just couldn't really get into it unfortunately! Have you played The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt? If you love Skyrim, you'll probably love The Witcher too RDR2 is an amazing game too, I agree 💯 the graphics are unbeatable
Submarine94
Rep:
?
(Original post by ecolier)
Your loss. You can to deliver loads all the way from Iceland to Russia / Middle East / even bits of Africa!

With ProMods - the graphical depiction of UK / London is incredibly realistic.

It's very relaxing for me after a hard day's work.

As for MS Flight Simulator... well let's just say that it is literally the whole world that's open to you.
That does sound very fun and different. Is it on PlayStation?
Submarine94
Rep:
?
(Original post by V℮rsions)
I already know nobody on the planet is going to agree with me here but... Watchdogs 2.
Have you played the latest Watchdogs game? It's set in London
ecolier
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
That does sound very fun and different. Is it on PlayStation?
No, it's only on PC (especially the mod - which is free).
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Final Fantasy 15

(Why has this not been mentioned already?)
Arthur_Morgan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I tried to play Skyrim but just couldn't really get into it unfortunately! Have you played The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt? If you love Skyrim, you'll probably love The Witcher too RDR2 is an amazing game too, I agree 💯 the graphics are unbeatable
I will admit, the quests are repetitive. The world itself tho is amazing to explore! You always discover something new on each playthrough.

Yeah I love the Witcher 3, never beat it tho sadly. Poured at least 100 hours into it but wanted to play other games at the time so I kinda stopped playing. I need to give it another go.
Submarine94
Rep:
?
(Original post by BlueMind)
Red Dead Redemption 2, GTA V, LOZ: Breath of the Wild
I've only played GTA and Red Dead Redemption 2 from those games, I'd try Zelda because I've heard a lot of good reviews about it but I don't have a Nintendo unfortunately, only PlayStation
Submarine94
Rep:
?
No, it's only on PC (especially the mod - which is free).
Ahh! I've never played any open world game on a PC before, I don't think I'd be able to get used to it tbh! 😂
Submarine94
Rep:
?
(Original post by ANM775)
Final Fantasy 15

(Why has this not been mentioned already?)
Oooh I think it's maybe because some people still disagree whether Final Fantasy is actually an open world game or not *shrugs*, I still heard its a good game though
jackmarshal757
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Breathe of the wild is pretty cool, Minecraft, GTA V, Assasin’s Creed. I’ve heard good reviews about Watchdogs Legion and I know that the new Cyberpunk has a massive open world feature to it but has poor reviews.

I also know of a new open world Star Wars game coming out, being developed by LucasArts (finally) and Ubisoft so it should be good
ecolier
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Ahh! I've never played any open world game on a PC before, I don't think I'd be able to get used to it tbh! 😂
Really?! Wow I only play hard core games on the PC (e.g. GTA V)

I have the Xbox 360 (that I use for the Kinect and Kinect games) and the Wii (again for the soft games).
Submarine94
Rep:
?
Really?! Wow I only play hard core games on the PC (e.g. GTA V)

I have the Xbox 360 (that I use for the Kinect and Kinect games) and the Wii (again for the soft games).
Yep! I've only ever played on PlayStation (and Nintendo Ds when I was still a kid )
ecolier
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Yep! I've only ever played on PlayStation (and Nintendo Ds when I was still a kid )
I'm a PC Master Race sort of person :rofl:

I like modding and multiple monitor gaming (and multitasking while gaming!) so PC is the way forward for me.

I don't own any mobile gaming devices :cry:
Submarine94
Rep:
?
(Original post by jackmarshal757)
Breathe of the wild is pretty cool, Minecraft, GTA V, Assasin’s Creed. I’ve heard good reviews about Watchdogs Legion and I know that the new Cyberpunk has a massive open world feature to it but has poor reviews.

I also know of a new open world Star Wars game coming out, being developed by LucasArts (finally) and Ubisoft so it should be good
I haven't played Breath of the Wild because I don't have a Nintendo, I haven't played Minecraft either. Gta is quite good, and I've only played one Assassin's Creed game (Assassin's Creed: Odyessy), which I'd say is just a bit better than 'average', although the world is very beautiful. It's set in ancient Greece 🇬🇷 I've heard a lot of people were playing Cyberpunk but it doesn't really seem my sort of thing, and plus it's a first-person game, which I really don't like unfortunately 🙃
Last edited by Submarine94; 3 weeks ago
BlueMind
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I've only played GTA and Red Dead Redemption 2 from those games, I'd try Zelda because I've heard a lot of good reviews about it but I don't have a Nintendo unfortunately, only PlayStation
Breath of the Wild has its own uniqueness to it that makes you want to explore its world. Its alone worth enough to get a Nintendo Switch for
Submarine94
Rep:
?
(Original post by ROTL94)
Modded Skyrim and Oblivion (when they bloody work) and the Witcher 3 was the only game I've ever played that genuinely impressed me.
I've tried Skyrim but just couldn't get into it, and I haven't played Oblivion. The Witcher is a masterpiece, honestly no other game beats it for me. I wish CD Projekt Red will release another game set in the Witcher world
jackmarshal757
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by BlueMind)
Breath of the Wild has its own uniqueness to it that makes you want to explore its world. Its alone worth enough to get a Nintendo Switch for
I’ve spent hours playing it, got the expansions too, well worth it. I kept playing even after completing it, it was that good. I wish they bring out another one
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (63)
12.26%
Virtual campus tours/open days (120)
23.35%
Live streaming events (46)
8.95%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (50)
9.73%
A uni comparison tool (120)
23.35%
An in-person event when available (115)
22.37%