Keele University paramedic science 2021

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I've applied for the masters integrated paramedic course at keele, however the course is subject to validation. Has anyone else applied there for this course? Seems like I'm the only one... 😶
Keele Postgraduate
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I've applied for the masters integrated paramedic course at keele, however the course is subject to validation. Has anyone else applied there for this course? Seems like I'm the only one... 😶
Hi!

Our MSci Paramedic Science with Integrated Masters is one of our new courses at Keele - hence it is awaiting validation at present. It's definitely not a wholly new area for the university though - our medical and nursing courses are extremely popular and our School of Medicine is very well regarded!

We have a couple of our medical students on Unibuddy so you could chat with them about how they are finding studying in the Medical School - the first is Bassant who is in their third year of a Medicine MBChB course: https://api.unibuddy.co/og/keele-uni...Position=share. We also have Kaijanee who is a second year student: https://api.unibuddy.co/og/keele-uni...Position=share. And last (but by no means least), Mustafa is a third year student: https://api.unibuddy.co/og/keele-uni...Position=share.

If you've got any questions about studying at Keele more generally, do ask here and either myself, Keele Student Ambassador1 or Keele University will be able to tell you more!

Amy Louise
lr15
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I applied to this course too, and I'm also struggling to find anyone else that has applied! Have you had an interview yet, because I'm still waiting to hear back about getting one.
habeexah
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Wow finally someone! Yeah I had my interview in March and received an offer recently(the only of I got from the unis I applied). I hope you hear soon too and the interview was the best one out the five I had. Have you received any offers from other unis yet? Best of luck
lr15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by habeexah)
Wow finally someone! Yeah I had my interview in March and received an offer recently(the only of I got from the unis I applied). I hope you hear soon too and the interview was the best one out the five I had. Have you received any offers from other unis yet? Best of luck
Unfortunately, all of my other applications have been unsuccessful, so Keele is my last chance to get onto a paramedic science course. I really like the course structure, so fingers crossed I hear something soon about an interview! It's good to know that the interview process is good, as some of my others weren't very good...
TM17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by lr15)
I applied to this course too, and I'm also struggling to find anyone else that has applied! Have you had an interview yet, because I'm still waiting to hear back about getting one.
Hi, I’ve got an offer for this course. We have a group chat on snap chat i can add you in if you want to meet people who have also applied?
lr15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by TM17)
Hi, I’ve got an offer for this course. We have a group chat on snap chat i can add you in if you want to meet people who have also applied?
I just got my offer, but I don't have snapchat, is there a group chat on another platform that I could possibly join?
Tiamyatt
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by lr15)
I just got my offer, but I don't have snapchat, is there a group chat on another platform that I could possibly join?
I only know one on snap chat sorry. I will let you know if I find one, are you firming btw?
lr15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Tiamyatt)
I only know one on snap chat sorry. I will let you know if I find one, are you firming btw?
That's ok! It's my only offer so yeah I firmed it as soon as it arrived 😂
Tiamyatt
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by lr15)
That's ok! It's my only offer so yeah I firmed it as soon as it arrived 😂
Same aha will see you in September then!!!!
lr15
Rep:
?
Report 17 minutes ago
(Original post by Tiamyatt)
Same aha will see you in September then!!!!
Hopefully! I'm looking forward to it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (8)
10.53%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (50)
65.79%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (11)
14.47%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (6)
7.89%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
1.32%

Watched Threads