The Student Room Group

how could i pass or get a 5 in foundation maths..........

pleaseee help i really want to pass you know lol

i struggle with long -worded questions you know and i get them ll wrong but please some one tell me how i could pass maths gcses pleaseee
Original post by user56789
pleaseee help i really want to pass you know lol

i struggle with long -worded questions you know and i get them ll wrong but please some one tell me how i could pass maths gcses pleaseee

- Revise consistently. It's better to aim to do an hour every few days rather than hours and hours of cramming before a test. Your revision should primarily consist of doing questions and then doing corrections of any questions you got wrong

- Use any resources your school has made available to you (e.g. Mathswatch / Hegarty Maths)

- When doing questions, try to identify the key information being given to you and write it out separately. If there's a large diagram, can you split it into more workable pieces? If there's a big chunk of text, can you identify the key numbers?

- Use your lesson time wisely. Ask questions when you don't understand (if you are not doing live lessons, contact your teacher with these questions). Don't stop working on a question until you fully understand why each part works. Copy any worked examples you are shown and clearly label them with the name of the topic so you can come back and look at them later.

Quick Reply

Latest