LPC stop you from getting Postgraduate Loan?

Watch
BryonyDawn
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I am looking to get a postgraduate loan to fund a LLM. Does anyone know if already having completed the LPC would stop me being eligible for funding? For context I self-funded the LPC with a bank loan
Manclass98
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
No, it won't affect it as you used a bank loan as opposed to the PG loan. It'll be fine to apply with that
PhoenixFortune
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by BryonyDawn)
I am looking to get a postgraduate loan to fund a LLM. Does anyone know if already having completed the LPC would stop me being eligible for funding? For context I self-funded the LPC with a bank loan
It depends on whether Student Finance consider the LPC to be a postgraduate degree or not (but I don't think they do).
Manclass98
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by PhoenixFortune)
It depends on whether Student Finance consider the LPC to be a postgraduate degree or not (but I don't think they do).
They don’t, it isn’t under the terms for a student loan so it’s self-funded or funded by a sponsor ie a law firm
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (594)
49.34%
No (610)
50.66%

Watched Threads