Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Ok is anyone else waiting on their first adult passport or has received theirs this year and know how long it took like been waiting 3 months now and feel like i aint getting anywhere atm i need it for ID and bank i applied online (well my mums bf family did it for me and i payed for it)

it didn't get approved till around December coz i was waiting for my parents document to be sent off but im not getting update or nothing so i dont know when its coming or nothing and i dont want to keep nagging and asking my mums bf when its coming

Just wanted to see if anyone else been in a waiting game as well
martin7
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Ok is anyone else waiting on their first adult passport or has received theirs this year and know how long it took like been waiting 3 months now and feel like i aint getting anywhere atm i need it for ID and bank i applied online (well my mums bf family did it for me and i payed for it)

it didn't get approved till around December coz i was waiting for my parents document to be sent off but im not getting update or nothing so i dont know when its coming or nothing and i dont want to keep nagging and asking my mums bf when its coming

Why did your mum's boyfriend's family make the application? Why didn't you do it yourself?

How do you know the passport has been approved?

What address was the passport being sent to?

Have you contacted the Passport Office to make enquiries? If not, why not?

To be honest, something seems a bit "off" here!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 22 hours ago
(Original post by martin7)
Why did your mum's boyfriend's family make the application? Why didn't you do it yourself?

How do you know the passport has been approved?

What address was the passport being sent to?

Have you contacted the Passport Office to make enquiries? If not, why not?

To be honest, something seems a bit "off" here!
I couldnt apply myself coz i didnt have a card to make the payment

Its being sent to the address im at now

I know its been approved because they said they received the documents and im currently waiting to be given a date

I havent contacted them i havent got the reference number

I know it seemed off for me to do
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 minutes ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

No one should be applying for your passport other than you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (382)
32.13%
No (807)
67.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed