What can I do with physics HL, Math AA Hl and VA HL?

Watch
AnneQlorine
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I just filled in my subject choices form, and I chose Economic SL, Physics HL, Math AA HL and Visual Art HL. I have been in IB for a few years, I am really good at these subjects, but I am unsure about my future career. I heard that VA HL is hard and "useless" for college admission, so I am curious what kind of career will the combination work?
VanillaCream
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by AnneQlorine)
I just filled in my subject choices form, and I chose Economic SL, Physics HL, Math AA HL and Visual Art HL. I have been in IB for a few years, I am really good at these subjects, but I am unsure about my future career. I heard that VA HL is hard and "useless" for college admission, so I am curious what kind of career will the combination work?
I'd say you could go into anything connected with Physics and Maths because they usually require max. 2 subjects and the third one is whatever you choose, so anything starting from pure Maths and/or Physics through different degrees like Economics and similar which require only Maths usually and finally things like Engineering, probably even Computer Science because it usually doesn't require CS per se at school (I'm not sure about this one, tho)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (596)
49.17%
No (616)
50.83%

Watched Threads