Student loans whilst studying in Europe?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I am an EU citizen (not a UK citizen) but have settled status/indefinite leave to remain in the UK.

However I am planning on studying in Europe in English which will cost around £10000 a year. Obviously I can't finance this so I am wondering what options are there?

The country I am thinking of applying to doesn't really have any student loans available so any help will be appreciated
willbrownfire123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey where in Europe are you looking into? I'm applying to study in Ukraine and it's way cheaper there. I think it's the same for most eastern european countries.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by willbrownfire123)
Hey where in Europe are you looking into? I'm applying to study in Ukraine and it's way cheaper there. I think it's the same for most eastern european countries.
Oops, sorry for the late reply
Well.. I don't want to say which country (though it is in the ''eastern block'') though it does cost £10,000 a year, unless you speak in the native language where otherwise it is very cheap.
My predicted grades are A*A*A*A if that means anything to you but I've been rejected from my choices so I have no other choice.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (232)
51.33%
No (220)
48.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed