Ginny2918
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I am a 14 year old alcoholic, drug addict, ******* that everyone hates. My friend has gone to juvie before and e said for im it wasn't that bad. I have gotten rejected by my family so much, and so many times I just want to give up. I'm starting to drink, smoke, and I got high during school today. My parents said I keep going down this path, they won't help me. I've been associated with vandalism, and theft in the past, but nobody knew it was me. They just saw my friend do it. I honestly rather go to juvie than be here right now.
Last edited by Interrobang; 2 weeks ago
DFGH1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ginny2918)
I am a 14 year old alcoholic, drug addict, ******* that everyone hates. My friend has gone to juvie before and e said for im it wasn't that bad. I have gotten rejected by my family so much, and so many times I just want to give up. I'm starting to drink, smoke, and I got high during school today. My parents said I keep going down this path, they won't help me. I've been associated with vandalism, and theft in the past, but nobody knew it was me. They just saw my friend do it. I honestly rather go to juvie than be here right now.
I have a friend that used to cut and overdosed, he still drinks and uses drugs and its sad, but don't throw your life away. Many times you feel like people don't love you, but they do. I love you and don't want you to suffer and more importantly Jesus Christ loves you and will always be there for you. He will be your light in your darkest moments and can take away your pain. The reason we suffer is because of sin, our own sin or others, but as humans we are sinful and therefore will suffer. No one is good except Jesus and as we are sinners we deserve to be punished. However, Jesus Christ died and rose again all to save us and grant us eternal life. He is literally a free gift and offers you peace and will fill your soul. All you have to do is turn to him and place all your trust in him and repent from your sins. You wont want to sin after, and he can heal you. I plead that you take this into consideration. Check out Living waters on YouTube if u want to know more. God bless you.
Nerol
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ginny2918)
Hi,

It seems like you are struggling at the moment. There is support available for substance use as well as for your mental health if you feel you need/ want it. In particular, if you feel you are in crisis you can contact Young Minds by texting YM to 85258. All texts are answered by trained volunteers, with support from experienced clinical supervisors. Texts are free from EE, O2, Vodafone, 3, Virgin Mobile, BT Mobile, GiffGaff, Tesco Mobile and Telecom Plus.

It can be easy to get stuck in a spiral of harmful choices, especially when we feel alone or hopeless. Sometimes we need support to get out of that spiral and pick ourselves back up. Juvie isn't a solution to a problem and shouldn't be something to aim for. Of course, the choice is yours, but it could be more beneficial to you long-term to get a bit of support dealing with what sounds like a lot of tough things you have going on.

One thing I can say with absolute certainty is that everyone does not hate you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (649)
48.4%
No (692)
51.6%

Watched Threads