Bex2021
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi guys Is anyone working from home, I’m waiting on an official offer but I have a baby and really need this job working from home.
Mrt2021
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi all i just got the email to say my pecs are completed. What are the next steps?
Crazycatmazza
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I had the same yesterday afternoon hoping to receive a call now! What locations are you waiting on?
Mrt2021
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Crazycatmazza)
Hi, I had the same yesterday afternoon hoping to receive a call now! What locations are you waiting on?
Greater manchester campaign hoping for bolton, best of luck
Crazycatmazza
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Would you let me know if you're contacted sooner than me what happens and I'll do the same if I get a call sooner? I am still concerned that I've been waiting to be told I'll be on reserve list. Hoping not!
Mrt2021
Rep:
?
Report 1 weeks ago
Would you let me know if you're contacted sooner than me what happens and I'll do the same if I get a call sooner? I am still concerned that I've been waiting to be told I'll be on reserve list. Hoping not!
Ofcourse i will i havnt been put on the reserve list yet. Hope i dont
Crazycatmazza
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thanks hopefully we will both be sharing good news soon. Best of luck
Mrt2021
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thanks hopefully we will both be sharing good news soon. Best of luck
Likewise hope so!!
fgl_11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi all, I’ve had my pre-employment checks come through successfully and my DBS in the post. Was wondering those who have been made an offer, how long after do you find out about your start date etc ???

Also, those starting recently are you working from home or from the office ?
Mrt2021
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by fgl_11)
Hi all, I’ve had my pre-employment checks come through successfully and my DBS in the post. Was wondering those who have been made an offer, how long after do you find out about your start date etc ???

Also, those starting recently are you working from home or from the office ?
Im in the same boat, got my dbs and checks cleared on Friday just gone... Waiting game now i guess
Crazycatmazza
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Same for me every time my call rings I think its 'the call' but no such luck yet!
Mrt2021
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Fingers crossed guys hopefully soon
Crazycatmazza
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Indeed! When I log into the application centre nothings changed in there yet
fgl_11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’ve applied for two roles/locations and am just wondering which I’ll get !
Bex2021
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I was offered within weeks but waiting on paperwork not in my ideal location. I’ve asked for a very extended start date so July.

I was told training was from home, I hope that’s the case as with a baby that’s my only option. Even if covid is restricted I’m still looking to work from Home so fingers crossed.
Mrt2021
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Iv just had this email come through, reserve list for me!

Thank you for attending the pre-recorded video interview for the 107 - DWP EO Work Coach – North West Group – Greater Manchester vacancy. This vacancy attracted a number of highly qualified applicants and after careful consideration of all of the applications we are sorry to tell you that you have not been selected for appointment. However, as you were a strong candidate we would like to keep your name on a reserve list. This list will be valid until 30/06/2021 and if another vacancy arises for the same position we will contact you. This email does not constitute a job offer.

Thank you for your interest in this position. If you have any queries regarding this, please speak to one of my colleagues in the Customer Hub, who will be able to help you. They can be contacted by emailing [email protected] or calling: 0345 241 5365.

Dont know how to feel about it :/
Kind Regard
Bex2021
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mrt2021)
Iv just had this email come through, reserve list for me!

Thank you for attending the pre-recorded video interview for the 107 - DWP EO Work Coach – North West Group – Greater Manchester vacancy. This vacancy attracted a number of highly qualified applicants and after careful consideration of all of the applications we are sorry to tell you that you have not been selected for appointment. However, as you were a strong candidate we would like to keep your name on a reserve list. This list will be valid until 30/06/2021 and if another vacancy arises for the same position we will contact you. This email does not constitute a job offer.

Thank you for your interest in this position. If you have any queries regarding this, please speak to one of my colleagues in the Customer Hub, who will be able to help you. They can be contacted by emailing [email protected] or calling: 0345 241 5365.

Dont know how to feel about it :/
Kind Regard
Don’t worry I’ve heard they have a few runs of recruiting so it could be weeks until they look at you again. X
Crazycatmazza
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
At least you know where you stand now. When did your pre employment checks complete?
Mrt2021
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
At least you know where you stand now. When did your pre employment checks complete?
They completed on the 26th March, i hope i get picked of the list. Gutted
Bex2021
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Mine took a week or 2 they were pretty good.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What would make a great online university open day?

Virtual campus tour (45)
20.83%
Virtual accommodation tour (29)
13.43%
Find out about sports clubs, societies and facilities (11)
5.09%
Video content about the local area (2)
0.93%
Webinars with lecturers (9)
4.17%
Taster lectures or seminars (48)
22.22%
Speak to current students studying my course (45)
20.83%
Speak to current students about the uni in general (8)
3.7%
Fun online activities or experiences (7)
3.24%
Connecting with careers services or employers (6)
2.78%
Info about student wellbeing and support services (2)
0.93%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (4)
1.85%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed