I really need your help Watch

This discussion is closed.
jrheeder
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Hi

Below i have place my statement. I know it is poo so can you please help me by giving me advise on how to aproove it please

My decision to apply for a degree in Business or IT is due to my desire to aim for a career in management within the IT sector. The IT sector is growth at an exponational rate and I have tried to keep up with it by means of studing progrmming in different languages. These are HTML, Delphi, VB and C. I have also succeeded in running a small business from scratch via Young Entirprise.

I have taken the first step towards this dream by completing A-level course in Computing. The other subject that I have completed was Physical Education. They were very challaging but also very enjoyable purley because of the fact of me moving schools at the end of year 11 and changing examining boards.

I believe that I am avery motived and dedecated to a set task wich I find challaging and enjoyable. I also believe that I have good leadership skill purely by the fact that I was school captain for my rugby team, my club’s junior section’s captain and lastly the MD of the young enterspise company.

As I hinted above I love a challenge and sport. Especially rugby. I have been quite successful so far in rugby by making my local county rugby team each year since I came into this country at the age of 13. I also was part of the London Wasps academy and Saracens academy and my highest achievement was making London and South East Divisional squad.

I am currenty working as temp for an agency called Hamlin Knight which places me in different work places which gives me a lot of experience and knowladge of how companies opperate. I have worked in the IT, Sales and Finance department for several company. I believe that I have gained a lot from these experiences and hope to achieve greater thing and higher positions as I develop educationally.
NikolaiJ
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
My decision to apply for a degree in Business or IT is due to my desire to aim for a career in management within the IT sector. The IT sector is growing at an exponational rate and I have tried to keep up with it by means of studing progrmming in different languages. These are HTML, Delphi, VB and C. In addition to my interest in the IT side aspect of the course I have also planned, executed and eventually succeeded in running a small business from scratch via Young Entirprise which, to me, was a very rewarding experience and required much dedication, a factor often (if by some poor judgement) much overlooked in the business world.

I have taken the first step towards this dream by completing A-level course in Computing. I also completed an A-Level in Physical Education, giving me a foundation of some strongly grounded ethics, such as my desire to strive for greater, yet continuously attainable, goals. The courses were very challaging but also very enjoyable purley because of the fact that the subject matter is of great relevence to my desired course and though hampered by the fact I had to move schools and change exam boards I never lost my drive and commitment to my subject matter.

I fulfil many major qualities of a potentially excellent candidate in a degree such as this. I am always very motived and dedicated to a set task which I find exciting yet at the same time demanding. I also believe that I have good leadership skill shown by the fact that I was school captain for my rugby team, my club’s junior section’s captain and lastly the MD of the young enterspise company. This responsibility has lead me to find new, previously untapped skills within myself, resoursefulness, creativity and flair floursihing with each new task I undertake.

As previously stated, I love a challenge and the chance to compete. Especially in the world of sport and specifically Rugby. I have been quite successful so far in rugby by making my local county rugby team each year since I came into this country at the age of 13. I also was part of the London Wasps academy and Saracens academy and my highest achievement was making London and South East Divisional squad. [Didn't really know what to add to this]

My work experience is vast and varied. I am currenty working as a temp for an agency called Hamlin Knight. They place me in a variety of different work environments which aids understanding and knowledge of how companies operate. I have worked in the IT, Sales and Finance department for several companies, I believe my experience makes me an exceedingly viable applicant and I hope that I have gained a lot from these experiences and want to achieve greater thing and excel in the business world, acheiving higher positions as I develop both in a educational sense as well as in my level of maturity.

Hope that helps a little. Was kinda bored :P
NikolaiJ
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I re-write for you and I don't get any reply? Cheers, maybe even a rep point?
jrheeder
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by NikolaiJ)
I re-write for you and I don't get any reply? Cheers, maybe even a rep point?
Soz i havnt relpied earlier i had a lot of work to take care of. thank you very much for your help it helped me a lot .
residentangel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
watch the spelling of "Young Enterprise"
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (53)
98.15%
No (1)
1.85%

Watched Threads