Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Okay so this isn’t an everytime thing but sometimes when I have sex one side of my ovaries hurt and sometimes my lower abdomen hurts with deep penetration. I do get a weird pain in my ovary sometimes that comes and goes normally two weeks before my period but it can happen any time. Sometimes when I have sex my discharge looks like rubber shreddings idk how to explain it but my vagina can be dry and it looks like rolled discharge it’s disgusting. I’ve noticed a slight odour recently too, I know it’s not a STI because I got checked but does anyone know what this could be ? I normally have discharge after my period but this month barely got any and when I opened down there up it was thick and white inside my vagina ( I started to wash heavily after that 3/4 times a day sometimes I use soap I know it’s bad ) PLEASE ANY URGENT HELP, my nurse said she thinks it’s thrush but I don’t think it is !
Anonymous #2
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Okay so this isn’t an everytime thing but sometimes when I have sex one side of my ovaries hurt and sometimes my lower abdomen hurts with deep penetration. I do get a weird pain in my ovary sometimes that comes and goes normally two weeks before my period but it can happen any time. Sometimes when I have sex my discharge looks like rubber shreddings idk how to explain it but my vagina can be dry and it looks like rolled discharge it’s disgusting. I’ve noticed a slight odour recently too, I know it’s not a STI because I got checked but does anyone know what this could be ? I normally have discharge after my period but this month barely got any and when I opened down there up it was thick and white inside my vagina ( I started to wash heavily after that 3/4 times a day sometimes I use soap I know it’s bad ) PLEASE ANY URGENT HELP, my nurse said she thinks it’s thrush but I don’t think it is !
Hi, sorry to hear about your problem. This might not be want you want to hear but I really truly believe you should try and get an appointment with a GP with the aim of getting a referral for a gynaecologist. You're problem seems complex and so what the nurse has said to you may not be correct and you yourself don't even agree with it. I know this may be really inconvenient to do especially in a pandemic but I do think it would be worth it. in the meantime I would be careful with the soap's you are using as sometimes soaps that aren't designed for the genital area can cause disruption to the pH of the vagina which leads to problems for women. So overall be careful with soaps you are using and try and see a GP/ Gynaecologist.Hopefully this helps, apologies if it doesn't.
jinyar
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
To have ovary pain when penetration is always concerning so I would definitely book an appointment at a sexual health clinic to get it checked. The thick discharge seems like thrush but I’m no expert so I can’t say for sure. Also, avoid scented soaps and just use water... trust me they are so bad for for you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (75)
4.74%
Uncertainty around my education (242)
15.31%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (172)
10.88%
Lack of purpose or motivation (223)
14.1%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (71)
4.49%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (92)
5.82%
Loneliness (139)
8.79%
Financial worries (56)
3.54%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (71)
4.49%
Exposure to negative news/social media (76)
4.81%
Lack of real life entertainment (82)
5.19%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (137)
8.67%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (145)
9.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise