The Student Room Group

sfe dietetics (for applicants who already have degrees/masters)

I was wondering if anyone knows whether student finance england offer loans to Undergrad or Postgrad Dietetics students who ALREADY have another degree and masters and received student finance loans for them too (who wish to change careers)?

I know the standard situation is that you can't get a loan if you've already received one but just wondering if this is the same for a healthcare profession like dietetics?
Original post by hazelmarie_dm
I was wondering if anyone knows whether student finance england offer loans to Undergrad or Postgrad Dietetics students who ALREADY have another degree and masters and received student finance loans for them too (who wish to change careers)?

I know the standard situation is that you can't get a loan if you've already received one but just wondering if this is the same for a healthcare profession like dietetics?

Hi Hazel,

We will fund the following Allied Health Professional courses regardless of your previous study;
Chiropody
Dental hygiene (Honours degree, diploma or foundation degree)
Dental therapy (Honours degree, diploma or foundation degree)
Dental hygiene and dental therapy (Joint or dual honours)
Dietetics
Dietetics and nutrition
Midwifery (Degree or diploma level)
Nursing (Degree or diploma level)
Nursing and social work (Dual honours)
Occupational therapy
Operating department practice (Degree or diploma level)
Orthoptics
Physiotherapy
Podiatry
Prosthetics and Orthotics
Radiography
Radiotherapy
Speech and language therapy

Thanks, Isaac
Original post by SFE Isaac
Hi Hazel,

We will fund the following Allied Health Professional courses regardless of your previous study;
Chiropody
Dental hygiene (Honours degree, diploma or foundation degree)
Dental therapy (Honours degree, diploma or foundation degree)
Dental hygiene and dental therapy (Joint or dual honours)
Dietetics
Dietetics and nutrition
Midwifery (Degree or diploma level)
Nursing (Degree or diploma level)
Nursing and social work (Dual honours)
Occupational therapy
Operating department practice (Degree or diploma level)
Orthoptics
Physiotherapy
Podiatry
Prosthetics and Orthotics
Radiography
Radiotherapy
Speech and language therapy

Thanks, Isaac

Thank you Isaac, I actually I got some clarity yesterday with one of your colleagues on a call! thank you so much for your response!
Original post by hazelmarie_dm
Thank you Isaac, I actually I got some clarity yesterday with one of your colleagues on a call! thank you so much for your response!

Glad you got some answers from my colleague :smile: I hope you have a lovely day and good luck with your studies.
Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending