motivation for studying

Watch
oliviacranfield3
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone had any motivation tips for studying in general (I'm taking A levels this year) and how to stay focused when doing a task.
Thanks

tinygirl96
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Flashcards
mb_1910
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I watch stuff in the background that doesn't interest me too much that I focus on it completely but I still like. E.g. I've watched grey's anatomy like 3x now so I'll put that in the background. Also listening to music helps as well.
University of Liverpool Student Rep
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi there,

I just thought I’d reach out to you and give you some of my tips that help me!
I use the app Forest, which is a productivity app. Whilst you’re studying (and not going on your phone!), the app plants a virtual tree for your virtual forest. It’s great! I like to do chunks of 25 minute sessions – this is perfect for me but obviously if you want to do longer then do that!
As well, I have made a vision board. If you don’t know what these are, they’re essentially a collage of photographs of the things you want to achieve. I have put my vision board as the wallpaper on my phone, and it motivates me to work hard so I can achieve the things on my board.
Hopefully these tips can help you out – good luck!

Ana
University of Liverpool Rep.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (419)
51.92%
No (388)
48.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise