The Student Room Group

My school just gave us a form for out gcse options

Hi Im Year 9 and my school just gave us a form to choose our options. And i want to do triple science but they wont let me. the pathway i got put in says i will start off by doing triple but may be moved down to combined in yr 10. All my freinds/family says this happend to them and that they did get moved down. EVERY SINGLE ONE. How can i stay in triple
You haven't even started yet, just try and do your best in science at the moment. Study hard and do well in your tests
Reply 2
Original post by _kvymnnn
You haven't even started yet, just try and do your best in science at the moment. Study hard and do well in your tests

thanks do you know if my tests will be at the end of yr 9 or starting in yr 10? or does it vary between school
Original post by james22113
thanks do you know if my tests will be at the end of yr 9 or starting in yr 10? or does it vary between school

Definitely varies. By tests I mean end of topic tests, end of year tests, even little quizzes. Just show your teachers you're capable
Reply 4
Original post by _kvymnnn
Definitely varies. By tests I mean end of topic tests, end of year tests, even little quizzes. Just show your teachers you're capable

oh okay thanks alot

Quick Reply

Latest