Two Takeaways a week - Is this OK?

Watch
aag1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Just kinda curious because obviously in this student lifestyle it gets kinda busy:

As a personal profile, in good shape (around 13.5% body fat), exercise about 5 times a week, including heavy weights and cardio. More or less eat immaculately apart from these two meals a week, and also tend to eat in a calorie deficit on all the other days in order to make up this difference from the takeaways. Also, I have quite a social student life so would usually drink a few times a week (mainly vodka spirits).

I'm pretty sure this is all fine hopefully, but I just want to check that this is something sustainable because I've been working towards a toned body for ages (which I finally have) and really want to keep it haha.
Last edited by aag1; 3 weeks ago
oci9
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by aag1)
Just kinda curious because obviously in this student lifestyle it gets kinda busy:

As a personal profile, in good shape (around 13.5% body fat), exercise about 5 times a week, including heavy weights and cardio. More of less eat immaculately apart from these two meals a week, and also tend to eat in a calorie deficit in order to make up this difference. Also, I have quite a social student life so would to drink a few times a week (mainly vodka spirits).

I'm pretty sure this is fine, but I just want to check that this is something sustainable because I've been working towards a toned body for ages (which I finally have) and want to keep it.
Yes for sure I mean you’re in good shape so I don’t see an issue with the takeaway side.
As for the alcohol side aslong as you’re not flat out finished every time you drink and aslong as it’s more social then just drinking for the sake of drinking. I’m certain you’ll be more then fine.
Work hard but also have a bit of a cheat Day or two!
Hope this helps
Last edited by oci9; 3 weeks ago
aag1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by oci9)
Yes for sure I mean you’re in good shape so I don’t see an issue with the takeaway side.
As for the alcohol side aslong as you’re not flat out finished every time you drink and aslong as it’s more social then just drinking for the sake of drinking. I’m certain you’ll be more then fine.
Work hard but also have a bit of a cheat Day or two!
Hope this helps
Great, cheers mate. Just wanted to check a few things to see how strict i should be haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (58)
13.33%
Virtual campus tours/open days (100)
22.99%
Live streaming events (39)
8.97%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (41)
9.43%
A uni comparison tool (100)
22.99%
An in-person event when available (97)
22.3%