The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham College Allocation 2021

Scroll to see replies

Hi!

My top three were John Snow, Josephine Butler and St Cuth's. I was allocated to John Snow and will be studying Philosophy, Politics and Economics.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Probably dumb question but does anyone know if you have to move out of accommodation when it's not term time so they can rent out the rooms (I think they do this at Oxbridge so unsure if it's the same)?
I'm allocated Hild Bede so if anyone knows I'd appreciate it!
Does anyone know if there is a WhatsApp or Facebook group for South College 2021/2022 freshers? I’d love to get to know a few people at least before I move in next month. :smile:
Original post by Yacobdaxon
Probably dumb question but does anyone know if you have to move out of accommodation when it's not term time so they can rent out the rooms (I think they do this at Oxbridge so unsure if it's the same)?

I think in general you have to move out over Christmas and Easter, but during Easter you can put your belongings in locked under the bed storage (all college rooms have these) but over Easter you have to move out completely. Hope that helps 👍
Original post by Yacobdaxon

Only some rooms require you to move out for conferences etc. and you are reimbursed if that happens. I would imagine that it will be part of your room choice options as it was at St Johns.

Quick Reply

Latest