Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by need_money)
    Are you totally exhausted after returning to school or work this week?

I am. I was so tired, i actually blew off a night out with my mates to sleep...ON A FRIDAY! :eek:
    Liar :p: You blew off a night with your mates to talk to me

ReputationRep:
    i am i got tired and stressed last night so i came home early!! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I am really tiered now because I am not back at school. I always seem to be more tiered during the holidays than at school

ReputationRep:
    I need sleep... I am way tired! School has just sucked.

ReputationRep:
    then go to sleep!
    then when you wake up, go for a jog, have a shower and youll be in good condition to go out!

ReputationRep:
    I am not tired, but that is due to eating coffee.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, got up an hour and a half ago - feel refreshed.

ReputationRep:
    You haven't slept for a bit Wiwarin though. I do not know how you do it at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    You haven't slept for a bit Wiwarin though. I do not know how you do it at all.
    It is called finding something that interests me (for now it has been the computer) and occassionally eating coffee.

ReputationRep:
    How you can eat coffee I will never know. Drinking it, understanable, but my cousin once made me eat instant coffee... It was awful God damn him!

ReputationRep:
    How you can eat coffee I will never know. Drinking it, understanable, but my cousin once made me eat instant coffee... It was awful God damn him!
    It is no worse than me eating lemons and grapefruit without the aid of sugar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    It is no worse than me eating lemons and grapefruit without the aid of sugar.
    I'd prefer the cirtus to be honest. Coffee is so bitter and it sticks to your teeth an such.

ReputationRep:
    I'd prefer the cirtus to be honest. Coffee is so bitter and it sticks to your teeth an such.
    But citrus fruits won't keep you awake longer.

ReputationRep:
    Thats why I join in on a little thing we humans like to call 'sleep'

ReputationRep:
    Thats why I join in on a little thing we humans like to call 'sleep'
    I do sleep, I just need to reset my sleeping patterns so I can get up at a decent time.

ReputationRep:
    just went and tried some
    it's not actually that bad in small amounts. in fact it's quite nice if you can overcome the strong taste.

ReputationRep:
    I am exhausted too! It is good to know that i am not the only one though! I was going to go to bed at like 8pm yesterday but friends invited me out for the night at the spur of the moment so i just went with the flow but starting work at 6am and not having any sleep the whole night was not a good idea!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I do sleep, I just need to reset my sleeping patterns so I can get up at a decent time.
    Well staying up all night isn't going to help. Go to bed early tonight, well 10ish.

ReputationRep:
    I got to sleep at 5:00am, its getting half an hour later every day. I have a million worries at the moment, work, my grandad, my future, exams, money and other stuff. All it takes is a few nights in dublin, a few nights clubbing back in Manchester and your sleeping pattern no longer exists.

ReputationRep:
    im never tired. onlpy coz i have about 12 hours sleep

school suckz lately. my stupid maths teacher compared my class to icing :confused:

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.